-4.2-

“What are you doing here,Jeongyeon?”

---

Jeongyeon looked at her confused, this left shock to the rest aswell. Nayeon on the other hand looked down as she avoided the eyes of the latter.

“What are you s–”

Nayeon looked at her with no expression at all, as if from marshmallow softness to the rock solid or iron solid expression and said,“Ms.Yoo, if you don't have any business here you can leave.”

This set Jeongyeon off the edge, her body moved so fast that she was infront of Nayeon. The others gasped as Chaeyoung suddenly held Jeongyeon's shoulders.

“You are MY business.”

Four words that had set off Nayeon's heart to oblivion, she avoided her eyes. Jeongyeon clenched her jaw seeing her act like this, she moved away when she realized something.

“You were supposed to be my bussiness. But now, it isn't.”

Jeongyeon turned her back and slapped Chaeyoung's hand gently off, walking away. Nayeon looked at her, she was hurt and tears fell from her eyes but she just smiled.

“Ms.Yoo.”

“What?”

Jeongyeon looked at Nayeon, her eyes went wide when she saw tears streaming down. Inside her,she wanted to wipe them away but she just stood there.

“Thank you for agreeing but I think..” Nayeon started as she got up and walked infront of Jeongyeon, her right hand landed on Jeong's cheek gently carressing it and looking at the other girl's eyes.

“Hey what are you–”

The next sentence made her stop.

“Thank you for having me date you for three days even though we agreed to be Twenty days.” Nayeon smiled,“I'll be cutting the agreement right here,Okay?”

The room fell silent as the rest watched the two, Jeongyeon's eyes went wide a little as she looked at Nayeon who kept her smile. Her hand clenched, she wanted to collar Nayeon so bad but she couldn't.

“Here's a gift that I wanted to give you.”Nayeon whispered as she wrapped her arms around Jeongyeon's neck, she flinched but then...

Gasps echoed, Jeongyeon stood shock right where she was standing. Nayeon placed her lips on the latter,giving her a soft kiss on her lips.

Nayeon stopped and suddenly let go of Jeongyeon, leaving her there to stand. The rest followed Nayeon, Chaeyoung bit her lip aswell as Dahyun. The two stood behind, seeing how Jeongyeon reacted to Nayeon's kiss.

She was pissed off, she was mad, she felt..

“Eonnie.. You're..” Chaeyoung spoke, surprised.

Dahyun looked at Chaeyoung,“Eonnie's Crying.”

She is indeed crying, she felt hurt. Why? Why is she hurt?

“Captain? May I ask?”

Jeongyeon looked at her,quietly as she tried not to sob. Chaeyoung rubbed her hands together before asking.

“Did you love her?”

“What are you talking about? I don't!” Jeongyeon laughed it off but it came out like a forced laugh.

Dahyun walked towards Jeongyeon,“But, if you don't.. Why are you crying?”

Jeong looked away, wipes her tears dry and turned to the door,“You two are seeing things. Chae, we have our training. You better go to the court.”

---

It was two hours afte that, Nikki came upon the flight of stairs to the rooftop. She made her way there quietly as she held a few documents from the council, opening the door an afternoon breeze hit her face gently that made her smile.

Birds flew above as she made he way to the tall like fence on the rooftop,looking at the blue sky that she admired. There were a few clouds present and even the birds chirp happily that afternoon, the sun rays isn't that irritating for her either.

The sound of the door opening made caught her attention and even a few steps too. She looked at the direction of the door as her eyes met another, it was brown almost hazel nut brown. It was a girl, she held two books in hand. She had this black layered hair and white skin, one thing Nikki figured.

This girl isn't Korean.

So she smiled seeing the student, who returned a small smile back. Nikki took a few steps approaching the other who blinked and watched hee get closer to her.

“You're that girl.” The unknown girl started as she familiarize Nikki.

She smiled, it was the most beautiful smile she saw.

“I know. What's your name?” Nikki asked,staring at the girl infront of her who stared back.

“My name is Ren.”  she held out her hand to Nikki who took her hand, Ren smiled and bowed slightly as she looked at her.

“My name is Nikki.”

Ren nodded and kissed her knuckles,“I know,Ms.Concepcion.”

***

Nayeon ended the deal she made to Jeongyeon, it was the best as she made her thoughts clear. But the other party was confused why. It stirred her up, so much it affected her.

Day 4 ended officially.