-12-

The girls felt their blood left their bodies,hearing the gunshots that occured from the other line. Momo cried and the rest was stunned, they never felt scared when they heard the slammed closed.

“What the–?”

“Nayeon! Wait!”

Jihyo shouted and left the room in a rush, the others followed and the half stayed behind. Mina ran with them and contacted someone for help.

After hearing the gunshots,Nayeon had enough of her stepdad. Abusing her and her own mother, not her friends not even Jeongyeon. She heard Jihyo but she didn't look back. All she could think of is ending all of this once and for all.

“Nayeon! Wait!”

She stopped when a hand finally placed on her shoulder, breathing heavily and so is Jihyo. Her eyes watered but she held her cries in. Crying won't solve anything, she turned around and looked at Jihyo who was panting aswell then saw Mina and Sana following them.

“I need to stop my stepdad. I had enough of this.” Nayeon started and looked at the side.

“I know-”

“That's why we are here to–”

Nayeon shooked her head and looked at them,“No, stay here with Chaeyoung. I can't afford getting all of you hurt by the hands of him. I'll do it–”

“No! No you won't!”

They flinched and turned to someone who shouted, it was Momo. She was leaning against the parking lot's wall. Sana and Mina helped her while Nayeon stared and approached her.

“What?”

Momo shaked her heads,“W..we're coming with you.. He killed my family, I won't just stand around like this. Plus, I know these girls know something aswell.”

Nayeon was now confused,“What? What do you me—..”

“My cousin's got killed by him.” Sana said.

Followed by Mina,“He murdered my friend..”

Lastly Jihyo,“He tortured my uncle uncle to death.”

“Chaeyoung almost beaten up to death commandes by your stepfather,Nayeon. We can't let you fight him alone, We can't afford losing you and Jeongyeon.” Momo said hoarsedly

Nayeon looked at them shocked,“What why–”

“All of them used to work under him, not until they had enough. They threatened him. He killed them. Chae didn't obviously but he needs to repay what he did to them.”

Nayeon heard Dahyun's voice, all of them turned to the back of Momo and saw Dahyun, frowning.

“Reynold... He's the one who put Chaeyoung in a comma, he threatened to kill her too. But, thank goodness he didn't. We almost got killed too, his men confronted us as they were looking for Jeongyeonnie.” Dahyun explained,“You don't need to go alone, every one even the rest back at the the room.. Holds something against him.”

“I don't want to lose any of you!” Nayeon said and looked them at their eyes,“I just can't.”

“You won't.. Trust in God, he'll help us to put justice for our fallen loved ones death.” Jihyo said and took Nayeon's hand,“We need back up too, we cannot fight against him empty handed aswell.”