-17-

Ever since the incident three days ago, one of the Doctors who are assigned to Nayeon and Jeongyeon just announced that Jeongyeon slipped into a coma due to the operation that had happen. Nayeon? She wasn't awake too but she wasn't in a coma.

Meanwhile at the lobby of the Hospital, Chaeyoung came down and saw Mina sitting by herself. She scratched her head and walked towards the girl, despite the crisis around them that happened as she admit to herself that Mina is really catching her eye.

“Eonnie?” She called out, “Why are you here?”

Mina looked shock that she seems out of it aswell, it made the young girl kinda of worried. “Chaengie. I.. needed a breather. Really.”

It's really hard to take it all in for all of us. I understand that well. Chaeyoung thought,“Mind if I?..” she motioned to a space beside the girl.

“Oh, Sure. I don't mind.” Mina cooed before scooting a bit more to show more space for Chaeyoung,“How are the girls?”

Chaeyoung sighed and leaned back after getting a sit,“They are worried and scared like us. Afraid that Jeong-Eonnie might...” Then she stopped talking, like a lump in her throat suddenly appeared.

The Japanese girl reached out to Chaeyoung's hand and held it tight,“It's okay to cry. I'm here,right?”

The young girl used her free hand to cover half of her face and hanged her head low. The feeling of pain and fear wound up inside of her, it felt it was eating her inside out. Her body trembled as tears flowed down from her face down to her thighs, minute passed her trembling became violent that Mina hugged her tight.

“Cry it out. Don't bottle it up,Chae.” She whispered and gave a kiss...

... on the forehead. (A/N: :3 Oops )

***

Momo,Sana and Jihyo are outside of the room for a moment to calm down. While Dahyun and Tzuyu are taking care of the two girls who are in bed, Momo offered a bottle of water to Jihyo who just broke down in the hallway.

“Jihyo-ah..” Momo pouted and frowned as she crouched down to Jihyo's level. Sana frowned too and followed her friend'd movement,“I know it's hard and scary. Please don't cry. It hurts to see you like this..”

“H-how? Our friends are practically dying because of that... that MAN!” Jihyo said as her voiced raised in anger, her body trembled violently as uncontrollable sobs could be heard from their floor,“I don't.. want to lose them like this..”

Momo and Sana looked at eachother with tears filled their eyes, hugging their poor crying friend. As they too, cried with her.

Inside the room, Tzuyu took care of Jeongyeon as Dahyun took care of Nayeon. They silently examined each of them, from the bandages and bruises visible to them.

“Why did it ended up like this?” Tzuyu asked while looking at Jeongyeon's state, she sighed and fixed the pillow being used.

Dahyun gently tucked Nayeon's hair behind before taking a sit beside the bed, looking at Tzuyu who has her back turned against her.

“Why does it had to be these two?” The youngest asked more before reaching to Jeongyeon's hand,“We just want a normal life but here we are.. in thid hospital.”

Hearing such thing from the youngest, Dahyun's heart ached. She looked at her own hand before looking at Tzuyu who is now looking at her with tear-stained cheeks. It was rare to see her cry, she barely does.

Dahyun stood up and approached her friend and gave a hug.

“Because God let it happen, He has plans for us.”