-4.1-

Another morning came, the school was filled with students once again and Nayeon finally came to school, wearing a white hoodie with some badges on. Mina and Jihyo saw Nayeon entering the grounds,they immediately ran to her.

“Nayeonnie!” Both of them said as they startled the poor girl, they hugged her tight but the girl tensed up.

“Where were you?” Jihyo asked,looking at Nayeon.

“H-home.” She stuttered,probably surprised. Mina pouted and got hugged by Nayeon,“Mianhae~ But I'm here now.”

“By the way, Nikki told us that she saw you leave Jeongyeon's house yesterday morning.. What were you doing there?” Jihyo asked looking at the older girl.

Nayeon suddenly blushed and looked down,not knowing if she'll answer that or not especially what and how she acted yesterday. She fiddled her fingers before Jihyo and Mina sighed then smiled.

“You don't need to answer thatnow if you are not comfortable. C'mon, let's go to the council room.”

The three walked inside the school while Jeongyeon skate her way inside the premises, holding her gym bag along with her school bag. Her eyes wanderednthe place when she saw Nayeon's back, recognizing it right away.

“She's here.” she muttered and just stared before,grabbing her skateboaed then going to the gym for morning training.

Their game will be two days from now too, she needs to put her head straight and focus on the upcoming game.

---

Momo and Sana was looking at Nayeon who was looking out of the windown towards the gym, so one of them approached her and pat her shoulder to get her attention.

“Nayeonnie? What's with you and Jeongyeonnie?” Sana asked, her big doe eyes met Nayeon's.

The latter blushed and looked away,muttering a stuttered ‘Nothing.’ but that wasn't enough for Jihyo.

“Spill the beans,Nayeon-ah. You know that you can't keep it a secret from us.”

This caught Nayeon to the corner, she frowned and hugged herself before answering. It was true that she can't keep anything a secret to them.

“After the meeting a few days ago.. I asked Jeongyeon something.” She started,“I asked her to date me for Twenty Days, I'll do anything for her to like me or even love me if it's possible.”

“What if her feelings stays the same?” Dahyun asked.

Nayeon looked at them and pulled out a hurtful smile,tears brimmed her almost crescent eyes and said,“I'll stop chasing her.”

---

It waa two hours since training begun for Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung passed the ball to her as she scored a three pointer, ending the practice game for all.

Her eyes looked at the ring,remembering how she missed everyshot she made yesterday. She clenched her teeth and tore her look from the basketball ring. Chaeyoung saw how she acted as she approached her friend who sat at the bleachers.

“Jeong-eonnie?”

Her head lifted up and saw her team mate looking at her,worriedly. “What's wrong,Chaeyoung?”

“Are you okay?” asked the girl.

Jeongyeon made a small smile before grabbing her water bottle,“Yeah..” she answered plainly,looking at the object she held. Chaeyoung knew she was lying, sitting beside her captain then she asked again.

“Why do you hate,Ms. Vice?”

---

“Why don't you tell her?” Tzuyu asked, she was full of disappointment.

Nayeon bit her lip and looked down,“I'm scared.”she whispered when she jumped hearing something slam on the table,her eyes saw it was again Tzuyu who did it.

“Scared of what,Eonnie?” she asked.

“Tzuyu,calm down. Please.” Jihyo said to the latter.

The girls never seen Tzuyu got so angry like this, Momo, Sana,Dahyun,Nikki and Mina hugged Nayeon who has tears streaming down her face.

“Eonnie ah, tell me. This thing you made, you planned it well right?” Nikki asked looking at her friend.

Nayeon nodded,“It's the only way, Nikki-ssi..”

“We'll help you with this plan,Okay? Stop crying,Eonnie.” Sana said and took out her hanky to wipe the tears away.

Momo and Mina nodded as they hugged their Vice President while Jihyo is partly scolding Tzuyu because of her sudden outburst. Nayeon rested her head on Momo's shoulder as she closed her eyes to let her thoughts be free for even for a moment.

---

“Where is she?” Jeongyeon asked a student.

“Maybe in the meeting room?”

Her steps went louder as she begun running through the hallways wearing her dark blue jersey basket ball shorts and a white printed shirt, all girld are oogling at her as she passed by which made her get pissed off.

She knocked on the door as someone opened the meeting room, her eyes met Mina's which kinda startled the two by the sudden eye contact.

“Jeongyeon?”

But the latter looked inside,“Let me in, I wanna talk to Im.”

Mina let her inside as Jeongyeon looked around, she saw a sleeping figure on the couch and it was Nayeon.

“Jeongyeon?”

She turned around and saw the other council members, surprised that she was there.

“What are you doing here?” asked Sana.

Her eyes landed on the sleeping Nayeon,“Do you want to talk to her about something?”

The blonde girl bit her lip and nodded,“Yes.”

Sana nodded and looked at hee friends as Momo volunteered to wake the person up. Jeongyeon was feeling uncomfortable right because she can feel the eyes of the people inside the room are on her, almost boring some holes onto her back.

“Momo..?” Her heart quickened just hearing the voice of the person she wants to talk to.

Oh shoot, did your heart just quickened,Yoo? Oh boy. ’ Her ego pointed out. ‘ Is something wrong,Yoo? ’

It surprised her aswell, why did her heart quickened suddenly? Before she knew it.. Her eyes and Nayeon's met within a second before the latter asked,

“What are you doing here,Jeongyeon?”

To be continued...