Just maybe.

I ran home and I opened the door to see Dannielle my little sister in a corner of the kitchen hugging her knees. I ran to her. "Danni, are you alright? Is dad home?" I asked.

She nodded. I sighed and got up. "I'll be right back. I promise. Just go on up to your room or my room, alright?" I said to her.

She nodded and ran upstairs. I got up and walked into my father's  den. I saw him in there with a beer bottle in his hand. Great, he's drunk again.

"Dad?" I asked walking in. He didnt budge. The game was on, on the tv.

"Dad?" I asked again, but louder. He turned around adn glared at me. "Well if it is my eldest daughter finally home?" He slurred.

"Im sorry, I have to work after school for a couple weeks, you think you can not drink for that long till its over?" I asked him.

He then stood up. "Are you trying to be smart with me?" He asked me.

I gulped. I really need to stop doing that. I shook my head. "No sir." I said.

He then gripped my arm. "Why are you covered in paint?" He asked.

"I told you that I have to work at school for a couple hours after school." I said.

He scoffed. "Thats no excuse your late." He said.

I winced knowing what was coming. "And you know what happens when your late." He said gripping his hand tighter around my arm.

I nodded. Then I felt the impact hitting me in the stomach. I didnt scream, so that Danni didnt come in on this. Then he hit me in the arms, legs, and once in the face. Great, now Im going to have a swollen cheek. How am I to cover that tomorrow? Not that anyone would notice.

After he was done he pushed out of the room. "Now, next time I wont be so easy on you." He said and then shut the door.

I didnt cry, all the tears are about gone.

I went upstairs and went into my room and I saw Danni in tears. I ran to her and hugged her. "Shh, Danni, it will be alright." I said,

She sniffed. "When is this over?" She asked. I sighed. When is it over? Are we going to be tortured forever? What happens when I leave in two years, will Danni be in the same situation when Im gone to college.

"I dont know." I told her. "I hope soon." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zayn's POV

"Fuck Louis!!" I screamed when he woke me up.

I heard him laughing. "Come on Zayn, we need to go to school." He said.

"I dont want to go." I mumbled laying back down.

Then someone jumped on my bed again and I saw brown curly hair. "Harry!" I yelled.

"Get up Zayn, or you wont be able to see Ali." He said.

My heart stopped when he said her name. I shook it off. "I dont care about Ali." I said.

Lie. Wait, why am I lying? I really dont care about her, I dont care about her big brown eyes, how she stands up to me, how shy she is, how when she smiles it lights up the whole room.... No!! Zayn Malik, you dont care about her.

"Zayn!!!" Liam screamed.

I jumped and saw four boys smirking at me. "Whats going on mate?" Niall asked.

I shook my head. "Nothing, lets just go to school." I said getting out of bed.

I changed into whatever and packed extra clothes because we had to freaking work after school for prom.