I Need You

The next morning I woke up in pain from my neck and hips. I sat up wincing. I looked and Niall was still sleeping. I got up and I put on a sweater for one to hide the bruises and because I was cold. I walked downstairs and I saw Zayn and Harry up in the kitchen walking sluggishly. I giggled and they both looked at me. "Morning." I said 

Harry grunted and put pills in his mouth. Zayn got up and opened his arms. I winced remembering last night. He looked at me funny. 

"You alright?" he asked me. 

I nodded. "Y-yeah I-I'm fine." I told him. He was still puzzled. "What's wrong? You look scared." he said. 

"You don't remember last night?" I asked him. 

He shook his head. "It's all a blur, but I had a nightmare last that...." he just stopped and looked at me. "I didnt... Did I?" he walked up to me and pulled down my hoodie and saw my neck. I saw his eyes bulge out. I turned my head away from him not wanting to look at him.  

"Ali.... I.... I don't know what to say." he said. 

I sighed. "Zayn, it's not your fault." I said. 

"Yes it is.... It's all my fault." I heard his voice crack. I really can't tell him about my hips now! 

"Did I hurt you anywhere else?" he asked me in his soft voice. 

I shook my head lying to him. "Ali look at me." he said. 

I lifted my head and looked at his face. I saw tears falling off his face. I reached my hand up and wiped his tears. "Did I hurt you anywhere else?" he repeated. 

I closed my eyes and sighed. Then I lifted up my shirt and this time I think Harry saw because I heard him gasp.  

"Ali? What happened?" Harry asked. 

I didn't answer him. "I did this." Zayn said. 

"Zayn... It's not your fault. You couldn't stop it-" 

He stopped me. "Don't tell me that its not my fault because it is. All of it." Zayn said letting me go and slowly walking away.  

"Zayn." I said but he just walked away not looking back. I had tears in my eyes.  

"Ali." Harry said. 

I looked at him. He wiped my tears. "You know he feels guilty beyond many levels. Go talk to him." he said. 

I nodded and ran upstairs to his room. I knocked. "Zayn." I said. 

There was nothing then suddenly there was a crash I tried opening the door but it was locked. "Zayn open the door!! Please!" I begged him. 

He opened the door. His eyes were red and puffy from crying, he was still crying. His hair and tangled up. "What?" he sniffed. 

I sighed and walked in his room. It was a mess. His bed was a mess and clothes and pictures everywhere. "Zayn." I said softly and turned to him. 

He didn't look at me. I saw his face was full of guilt and regret. I walked up to him and took his face with my hands but he pushed me off. "Dont." he said walking away from and sat on his bed. 

"Zayn you didn't mean to do that. It's okay" I said sitting beside him. 

"I hurt you Ali it's not okay." he said. 

I took his hand and I wiped his tears. 

"Zayn I love you and I know you wouldn't potentially hurt me." I told him. 

"Stop!" He stood up frantically. I jumped from his sudden outburst. 

"I can't be around you. You should forgive me." he said.