Worst Birthday Ever

Sorry is haven't been updating on this story. School really sucks and I have been super busy!! 

Again, please comment on this story and tell me how you like it. Thanks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mommy..." I heard Dani whisper in my ear.  

I groaned and sat up. I looked at the clock and it read 3:00 a.m. 

"Honey, it's 3 in the morning what is it?" I asked her. She just smiled and took my hand. 

"Come with me." She said taking my hand. 

I groaned and looked behind me to see no sleeping Niall, which is very strange. 

I followed her down the hall not even awake at all. She seemed to be wide awake though. 

"Danni, can't this wait in the morning." I complained wanting to go back to sleep. She shook her head and led me downstairs ad into the kitchen where the lights came on blinding me and people yelling. 

It took me a minute but I rubbed my eyes and I saw a banner saying 'Happy Birthday Ali' I saw my seven favorite people here including Amanda. 

"Amanda?? When did you get here?" I croaked from just waking up. 

"A few hours ago after you went to bed. I couldn't miss my best friends birthday now can I?" she smiled. 

I then gave her a hug. "Thanks Amanda." I said. 

Then I looked at the boys. "You did all this for me?" I asked them. 

They nodded. "Your apart of this family now Ali, we love you and want to celebrate your birthday I mean it's not everyday that your turning eighteen right?" Harry said. 

I smiled. "Nope." I said and then have them all a hug. 

"Thanks you guys, really." I told them. 

"Your welcome." they all said in unision. 

"Danni, how long have you been up?" I asked her.

She smiled. "I dont know." She shrugged.

I glared at them. "Hey! She wanted to help." Harry said defensively.

"Yeah she is as stubborn as you." Niall smirked.

I gasped and then slapped him and he screamed like a girl. 

"Thats what you get leprachaun." I said.

"That hurt." He said.

"Aww Nialler!" Liam said kissing him on the lips.

"Eww! Get a room!" Harry said covering his eyes.

"Okay, lets go to Harry's room." Niall winked. I laughed. They really were the only people in the world who care for me. I'm lucky to have them in my life. I have no idea where I would be without them. Probably with my horrible father being raped or who knows what. I looked at my friends as Harry and Louis were throwing cake at each other. Suddenly, I felt hands slither around my waist. 

"Enjoying yourself?" Zayn asked kissing my neck. 

I smiled and nodded. "Yes I am but I'm seriously still tired. I think your rubbing off on me." I said. 

"Oh really?" He asked. 

I nodded. "Really."  

"Well maybe you need a wake up call." he said letting me go and walking by the guys. I looked at him confused. He just walked to grab something. I shrugged and started to day dream, about my future and what's going to happen to me. Will my father try and get me back? What's going to happen to Dani once I graduate? Will the boys and I still be as close as we are now? Then, I was soon snapped out of my thoughts by cake being shoved into my face. I gasped and looked to see everyone laughed while Zayn is staring at me smirking. "Wakey Wakey." he said.