Becoming friends with them

I was at lunch walking outside to eat until I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and I saw Zayn. 

"Where are you going?" he asked me. 

I looked at him as if he was stupid. "To go eat?" 

"Outside, really?" He smirked. 

I rolled my eyes. "What do you want?" I asked impatiently. 

"Do.... Do you want to eat with me and the guys?" he asked. Zayn looked like it was torture. 

"No." I said. 

He gave me a shocked look. "Why not?" He asked me. 

"Umm, because you hate me and I hate you?" I asked as if I was talking to a five year old. 

"Look, I know we went off the wrong foot but-" he started. 

"On the wrong foot?? You made me get detention!" I shouted getting mad. 

He sighed. "I'm sorry Ali. I really am." he said looking at the ground. 

I smirked. "Is THE Zayn Malik apologizing?" I asked him. 

"Your makin this harder than it needs to be." he said getting aggravating. 

I don't know why but i like teasing Zayn like this. It's pretty funny actually. Seeing his vains pop out from his temple. How he grits his teeth and his voice is a low raspy voice. It's hot!! Wait, I really need to stop calling him that! Ugh! 

"Ali!!" he snapped his fingers in front of my face. "You there?" he asked me. 

I shook my head. "Uhh yeah sorry, I was zoning out." I told him. 

Then Harry came up to us. "Hey you two you coming to the table?" He asked. 

Zayn looked at me. "Yes we are coming." I said. 

I saw Harry smiling and Zayn smile a bit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zayn's POV

I actually asked Ali to come eat with us. Don't ask why because I don't even know. There is just something about her that makes me want to know more about her. Especially what happened to her face. I know she didn't fall. It looks like someone hit her. I asked Niall if he knew and he had that face like he knew but he said no. I am determined to know what happened. I actually like her.... as a friend!! 

"Hey guys!" Ali smiled as we came to the table. 

"Hey Alibug!!" Louis yelled. 

I saw her smile. "Alibug? Really?" She asked as we both sat down at the table. 

Louis shrugged. "What? It's cute!"

 I rolled my eyes and we sat down. Everyone was laughing and enjoying themselves, but Ali looked like she was out of it. Her eyes were focused on something.

"Ali, are you alright?" I asked her.

She jumped. "Huh? Y-Yeah, Im fine." She told me.

I didnt believe her. "Ali, you know you can tell me anything right? I know there is something else borhtering you." I said.

Then she got up and walked out of the lunchroom. I watched her leave. Was it sometihng I said? Did I do something? I looked at Liam and he motioned me to follow her. I nodded and I ran after her. When I turned the corner I saw a bunch of guys around her. They were pushing her around calling her names, I could feel my blood boiling.