Danni's secret and Zayn's regret

I stared at Niall and Zayn. They just saw Liam kiss me on the cheek. They looked pissed.

"Guys! This isnt what it looks like." I said.

"Then what is it?" Zayn asked.

I looked at Liam. He is the one to tell him that he is gay, not me. I shook my head and looked down. "I cant tell you." I said.

Zayn then walked to Liam and grabbed him by the collar. "Thats my girlfriend you just kissed. You know, ever since Ali came here I feel as if you liked her." Zayn growled.

"Zayn, clam down." Niall tried to pry him off.

"Niall, you arent in this, so stay out of it." He snapped.

"I have every right to be here." Niall snapped back.

"Oh and why is that?" Zayn asked.

"Because me and Niall are dating." Liam choked out.

Zayn looked shocked. Then he let Liam go. "What?" Zayn asked.

Liam coughed and I patted his back. "Niall and I are dating." Liam said again.

"Soo... you dont...?" Zayn asked.

Liam shook his head. "No I dont like Ali like that. Why would I even do that to you? You like her alot and she has changed you in so many ways. I like Niall, thats it." Liam explained.

Zayn looked immediate guilty. "Ohh Liam, I am so sorry. I should have thought you were a better friend. Why didnt you tell us that you and Niall were dating?" Zayn asked.

He sighed. "Because I was scared what you and the guys would think of me." Liam said.

Zayn patted his back. "Liam, we love you either your gay or straight. But if you were straight, I think I would have kicked your ass." He said.

"Zayn." I scolded.

He looked at me innocently. "What? Im just telling the truth. No one is to touch my girl but me." HE said putting his arm around my waist and pulling me tight.

"Thanks Zayn, for understanding." Liam said hugging him. Zayn hugged back.

"No problem Liam." Zayn said.

"Hey! Lay off my man." Niall said taking Liam.

We all laughed at how childish he was being.

"Umm Ali?" I heard a voice.

I turned and I saw Harry and Louis holding a scurming Danni.

"Is she alright?" I asked worried.

"She was screaming for her mom. I didnt know what to do." Louis said.

He handed her to me. Since when did she ever ask for mom? Once she was in my arms I held her like I always do, then she was silent and smiled. "I love you mom." She said.

My eyes widened as the boys did. She just called me her mom. I know that I take moer care of her than anyone, but im her sister, its what I do.

"She just called you her mom." Harry said

"I understnad that." i said.

Then she woke up and smiled at me. "HI!" She said.

I smiled at her and kissed her cheek. "Hey sweetie, how did you sleep?" I asked her.

I set her down. "It was fine." She said.

"umm, Danni, we need to talk." I said.

"About what?" She asked.