Guys Night Out

We got home and I started feeling super excited. "Calm down Ali." he said to me. I just smiled huge at him. "I can't calm down! I am so happy that I can remember everything! Dani is going to be so happy! Imagine the look on their faces." I said smiling.

Zayn then took my face and made me look at him. "Babe you have no idea how happy I am that you have your memory back. I love you." he said.

I smiled and kissed his cheek. "I love you too." I said and then we got out of the car and walked in the house. I saw Liam and Niall talking and laughing on the couch with the tv in the bakground. I smiled hugely and walked up to them. "Hey guys!" I said.

They looked at me. "Fun date?" Niall asked.

"Yes it was Nialler thanks for asking." I said.

Liam then got up. "Why are you glowing?" he asked me looking at me.

I shrugged. "Can't I glow?" I asked him.

His eyes widened and then he looked at Zayn. "I can't believe you did it with her! She doesn't have her memory back!" he shouts at him.

"What?" I asked them.

"We didn't do it! I swear Liam!" Zayn said defending himself.

"What didn't we do?" I asked them.

They both look at me. "Liam thinks you and Zayn did... the nasty." Niall said in my ear.

I gasped and then looked wide eyed at Liam. "Why on earth would you.... We didnt have sex!" I said shocked.

"Well you seemed really happy I just thought..."

"I'm happy because I have my memory back I wouldnt-"

"Wait what?" Niall asked.

I smiled at him. "I have my memory back! I remember everything... I think." I said.

Niall jumped and ten hugged me. "Yess! We have our Ali back!" he hugged me tight.

"Cant.... breathe.... Niall." I said.

He let me go. "Sorry." He said.

I laughed. "It's okay." I told hin.

Then I was somebody else's arms. "Ali.. I'm sorry for what I said. I'm so glad your back." I could hear him choking.

I pulled away from him and he was crying. "Hey, why are you crying?" I asked him.

He smiled. "I'm so happy your back. I thought that you would never get your memory back." he told me.

I felt tears coming but I held them back. "Liam, I understand that you would go there, but I know Zayn would never do that. You must know that as well." I said.

He turned to Zayn who was showing no emotion but Liam on the other hand was in tears. "Zayn I'm so sorry. I should have known better. I know you more than anyone I know. Your my best friend. I'm sorry for thinking any different." he said.

Zayn just stared at him. He stepped closer to him. "I understand that in the past I might have used girls. But I swear I would never do that to Ali. I love her." he said.

Liam smiled. "So your not mad at me?" he asked.

Zayn then brought him into a bro hug. "I could never be mad at you. Your just looking after Ali after what her father has taken her through." Zayn said

Then I heard footsteps and I see Harry Louis and Dani. "Oh your back how did it.... Liam, are you crying?" Loyis asked.

Liam wiped his eyes. "it's nothing."