Bad Day

I went to school with Zayn the next day because we still had detention for a couple more days. I was ready for detention to be over. I hate working with Catherine, she is a bitch. But I'm with Amanda and Zayn so it works out for the best. 

We got there walking hand in hand and people were looking at us. I wanted to run away because of all the stares. 

"I'll come help you and Amanda when I'm done putting up the banners." Zayn said. 

I nodded and then he kissed my cheek. "Remember, don't let people push you around alright?" he whispered in my ear. 

I nodded again and we parted apart an I walked to the stage with girls glaring at me. 

I finally got to Amanda and she was grinning ear to ear. "I knew it! I knew you two liked eachother!" Her American accent squealed.  

I rolled my eyes. "Are you done?" I asked. 

"You two are so cute together! From the moment i saw you staring at him I could tell." se said doing a little down. 

I put my hands on her shoulders, she finally calm down and we started to work before school. For the past week she has been here, me and Amanda have been getting closer with me having a girl best friend. She told me she was from Oklahoma do she had the western American accent. I think it's adorable and she gets made fun of because of it. But she just blocks it all out.  

"So how long have you two been....?" Amanda asked pointing at me and then Zayn who was on the ladder. 

"A couple days really. We went on a date Friday and it was perfect." I said smiling. 

She squealed. "Aww!! I hope you two work out." she said  

"Thanks Mandy." I said. 

She smiled and we finished working. 

We got done with the detention and went to our lockers for school as people came in to get their things. Mandy was at my locker talking to me. 

"So Ali, this Saturday you want to come over? It could be a girls night." she wiggled we eyebrows at me. 

I laughed. "Sure, sounds fun." I said. 

Then I saw the boys walking down the hallway to my locker. They smiled and waved at us. The boys like Mandy, because they are glad that I have a girl friend and they actually like her because she is funny and wry outgoing. 

"Hey girls." Louis greeted putting his arms around us both. I saw Zayn glare at him. He looked at me and I winked at him.  

"Hey Lou." we both greeted. 

"So what are you two doing looking lonely as ever?" Harry asked. 

"Well. I'm staying at Mady's house on Saturday. If its alright with you guys." I said. 

Louis let me go and then he pulled them into a huddle and started talking. 

I rolled my eyes and Mandy giggled. 

They got out of the huddle an smiled. "You can go." Niall said. 

We cheered and high fived. "YESS!" Mandy screamed and started to dance around. 

"Only if you stop dancing." Harry chuckled. 

Mandy immediately stopped and we all laughed. 

Zayn came up to me and put his arms around my waist and we just talked until the bell rang. I groaned. 

"What's the matter babe?" Zayn asked me. 

"I don't want to go to class." I whined. 

They all laughed. "The smartest girl in school doesn't want to go to class??? What is this a parallel universe?" Liam joked pretending to faint and then Niall caught him, I could see them both blush. I have got to ask about their date.