Late night talk

I woke up in a jolt from the nightmare. I was sweating and crying. I wiped my face with my shirt. I was shaking. Then I felt a hand on my back and I jumped. I turned and saw Niall looking worried at me.

"Are you alright Ali?" He asked me.

I nodded my head. "Just a bad dream." I said shakily.

He then pulled me into a hug. "You want to tell me about it?" He asked me.

I took a deep breath. "I had a dream that you and the guys told me that you didnt like me as friends. Zayn said that he only used me to get another girl. Then I had to go back to my father's house, and he hurt me so bad, and he k-kiled Danni." I cried so hard.

He tried hushing me. "Why dont you go back to sleep? Maybe that will help you." He suggested.

I sighed and got up. "Im going to check on Danni." I said.

"She is with Liam Ali, she is alright." He told me.

I smiled. "I know, but I want to see her." I said walking out.

I crept to Liams room and I heard crying. I opened the door and I saw Liam cradling Danni who was crying. "Danni? Are you alright?" I asked.

She looked at me and smiled. "Ali!!" She ran and hugged me.

I looked at Liam confused. "She had a bad dream that you got hurt." He explained.

I looked at her and I hugged her. "Honey, Im fine. There is no reason to cry." I told her.

She nodded. "I know, but it was scary though." She said.

I smiled and kissed her head. "Why dont you go back to bed. Im sure Liam will help you." I told her.

She nodded and went back to bed. "Ill be right back Danni." Liam said walking to me.

"Are you alright?" He asked me.

I looked at him confused. "It looks like you were crying." He said.

"Oh I had a bad dream as well." I said.

He nodded. "you two are so similar." He said.

I kissed his cheek. "Thank you Liam." I said.

He smiled back and I walked out and went back to my room. Niall was knocked out asleep. Well, it was 2 in the morning. I sighed and went back to bed. I laid there for about an hour, but I couldnt fall asleep. I decided to get milk and maybe that would help.

I walked down and I saw someone at the fridge. "Someone hungry?" I joked.

The person jumped and hit his head on the door. "Fuck." He complained.

I looked and I saw Zayn. "Well hey babe. What are you doing?" I asked him.

He rubbed his head and smiled at me. "Getting food, what are you doing?" he asked.

"Couldnt sleep, getting some milk." I said getting the gallon and started to drink it.

"You know Harry does that as well." He smirked.

I immediately spit it out. "Eww!!!" I wiped my mouth and he was just laughing at me. I glared at him.

"Not funny. Now I have Harry cuties. I hate cuties." I said.

He stepped closer to me. "So you dont like my cuties?" he asked.

I shook my head and smirked. "It's full of vain. I don't want to be vain." I joked.

Zayn looked hurt. "Well, then I won't kiss you anymore." he said.

I shrugged. "Fine by me." I turned and purposely strutted away.