Stuck

"Ali!" I heard a voice.

I turn and I see my mom walking to me while she was pregnant with my baby sissy or bubby.

"Yes mommy?" I asked her.

She picked me up and took me towards my room. "Well, there's something I need to tell you about the baby." she smiles.

I look at her and touch her tummy. "Is the baby okay?" I asked her scared for it.

She laughed. "She's fine." mom answered.

I gasped. "I'm having a baby sissy?" I asked her.

She nodded. I squealed and then hugged her. "Yay!!! Did you tell daddy yet?" I asked her.

I saw her face go from happy to sad. I looked at her confused. "Mom?" I asked her.

She didn't look at me. "No darling, I haven't told your father yet." she said.

After that, she got up and walked out of my room. Was she angry at me? Was it something I said?

Out of the blur I was standing in the hospital. "Where am i?" I looked around and I saw doctors running around with patience and then I saw my mom in a wheelchair being raced down the hallway. "Mom?" I ran after her. "Mom? What's going on?" I asked her but she didn't answer me. She was all sweaty and breathing heavily.

"Momma!" I heard a too familiar voice. I turn around and I see... Me? It was a mini version of me... And I or she was holding my father's hand. It seemed like she was trying to get to her, but he was holding her back.

"You can't go in there." my father snapped at the younger me.

I well Mini me looked up at him. I was nine years old it seemed like. "But daddy! Mommy is having my baby sister now!" she complained.

She was tugging at his arm but he looked tired of her do he slapped her. That made her scream and burst into tears. I felt the pain on my cheek and I held my cheek. "You listen to me and do what I say." he snapped.

I looked round around and of course I saw no one. I saw how terrified I was back then. Suddenly it all hit me... My past with my family... All the abuse, abandonment, and how I saved Dani countless times from our horrid father.

My head started to hurt as I started to remember my dark and horrid past.

"Ali wake up!" a voice yelled at me getting me out of my dream.

I jolted awake breathing heavily. I blinked a couple time to clear my vision and I saw a worried Zayn. I rubbed my eyes which turned out wet. I was crying in my sleep?

"Are you alright?" he asked me.

I nodded. "Yeah I'm fine.... I remember my past.... All those awful things that he has done to our family... Breaking us apart.... I remember the first time he hit me... It was the day that Dani was born, I was nine.... Zayn, I wanted my mother and I was nine and he hit me for it." I started to cry.

Zayn didn't say anything but take me into his warm embrace and hold me while I cried into his bare chest. We stayed like that for a while.

After I was done being overwhelmed I looked up at Zayn and smiled. He wiped away all my tears. "I'm so sorry you had to go through that most of your life. If there was anything I could have done, I would have. But now I promise he will never lay a finger on you ever again." He said looking at me with so much seriousness. I couldn't believe what he was saying. I couldn't remember him and may never will but he is willing to protect me? I kissed his cheek. It was longer than attended it to be, but a nice gesture to him.