1.

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

To those who have decided to give this book a try, trust me you won't like it at the beginning. But there are ones who completed the book and appreciating me for my effort. Later on the book takes a different turn. So it's a roller coaster ride. Trust me, you'll learn so many things, things I wish someone told me as a teenager.

These are some of the messages I got from readers around the world. I am not disclosing their usernames but still it would feel like I'm lying but you have to believe me, as a servant of Allah, these messages are true. And to the message owners reading these, some part of your messages are taken out due to spoilers. So hope you understand :)

1) Beautiful story, Masha Allah, May Allah grant you happiness out of your talent and help you use it in the best way possible. Don't stop.

(This is an author, whose book has 199k reads)

2) after a long time, I came across such a book that would make me feel so many emotions at once, it was like a roller coaster ride. And the islamic knowledge you provided was like a motivation. So thankyou for writing it.

3) At first I thought it would be lame since it's your first book, but as soon as I started I couldn't stop. And the evidence is that I started the book few days ago and now I'm about to end it which is sad and I really loved it. I encourage you to keep on writing because you are talented by nature.

4)Another thing I really appreciate about 'Miracles and magic' is the different variety of characters. I enjoy how mostly they get along with each other yet have contrasting personalities. I love the different ways each character chose to cope and deal with their scars.

5)This was recommended by my bestfriend and to be honest I didn't like it in the beginning, but something in me told me to continue. I loved each and everyone in the story. I had been on a roller coaster ride of emotions. I cried alot at the same time smiled and laughed, almost making my homies think something was wrong with me.

6) this, this was an amazing ride with soooo many up and downs. Had me Hooked up from the beginning to the end. You have a way with words, sister.

7) This was amazing, beautifully written and I can carry on with many other words to describe it but it wouldn't do any justice. Sad that it ended and I can never get tired of the main characters

8) genuinely I am impressed, you have a different way of writing and it's a good thing . It was awesome and I'm glad I read it.

9) this is the best and emotional story I've ever read.

10) I just completed the story and Oh God I'd be lying If I don't say I feel overwhelmed. It's so beautifully written.

I hope you new readers and the old readers enjoy your stay here :)