|The lucifer

A Barbecue restaurant.

That would be the correct word to say when I look at my back yard now. We all were busy trying to make our guests impress. Every one were running around here and there because we are having a barbecue party tonight. My Dad's Mom that means my Grandmother and my Dad's sister and her family are the ones who are coming.

My aunt Fariha and her husband Osman have two boys and one girl. The first one is Zahid Osman and he is married. His wife's name is Emma. Zahid and Emma are the newly weds and acts all the time lovey dovey and I always want to vomit whenever I see them.

Then comes Zohair Osman who is two years older than Yousi and Yussa. He is the best basket ball player in Bloom Woods. Sometimes during vaccations he would come to my house and would play foot ball with me since he knows it too. I love talking foot ball to him and I hear his basket ball stories too. We both were foodies, we always challenge each other whenever we eat something together. In conclusion he is my another brother.

Then comes Zenna Osman. The name itself is a poison. She is my age and is such a beach ball. She hates me alot and she doesn't know how to talk properly. She always compares me with Yussa. She clearly said it,

"How come Izza is your sister ? Is she adopted ?"

How I wish to burn her mahogany hair sometimes. How I wish to wipe that red lipstick on her big lips. There was a day when Zohair called me for a match and gave tickets. I was told to go with the Osmans knowing that I would have to sit with the lucifer. But I couldn't give up on Zohair as he have attended my matches too.

And next what I know is, she was sitting next to me at the match. She didn't even pay attention to how well Zohair was playing, she was always eating the popcorn and reading a magazine. When they were out of points I even heard her saying,

'Ugh. This idiot is going to lose and get me embarrassed'

I was shocked. How could she talk like this about her own brother ? And when they won, at dinner she said,

"I knew you could win. I was telling it to Izza and she never believed me".

Zohair knows her well, but both of us kept quiet and always ignored her. She has even said that I am a stupid girl to play foot ball. I really don't want them to come. How am I going to deal with Zenna ?

I took a deep breath and turned around to notice that Ahsan was coming with the large table cloth. The clumsy brother of mine tripped on it and falls with a loud thud. Yousi sees this and he laughs out loud even taking pictures in the process. Then he comes and lifts Ahsan up. Ahsan was looking like a halloween dressed up ghost. Then Yousi takes the cloth from him and they together spreads it on the table.

Yussa keeps the glasses and plates on the table and again runs inside. Dad was fixing lights. Mom comes up to me and gives the marinated chicken to me. I smiled to her, and wipes the sweat from my forehead. She smiles and kisses my cheeks then asked,

"How's barbecue Queen barbecuing the chicken ?"

I smiled and showed her the grilling chicken. We were having chicken, fish and meat. I am the barbecue queen, I'm the one who knows how its done. Poor Dad and even Yousi do not know how its done perfectly. Mom pats my shoulder and again runs to the kitchen then Yousi comes up.