|Epilogue

The Khalid household was bustling with energy today, not a single one of them kept quiet. In the Master's bedroom stood the head of the family and his beautiful wife Humaira who was fixing his tie. She lovingly patted his shoulder and then Khalid bent down to kiss her cheeks for which the Wifey blushed hard.

"So.. what did the Dad and Daughter duo talked about Last night ?"

Khalid smiles at his wife's question and shrugs his shoulder. Humaira narrows her eyes then slowly shook her head leaving the conversation. They both had talked to their daughter yesterday and both were recalling the memories. When Humaira had a emotional talk, with crying and sobbing on to each other's shoulder, Khalid was so sure that he had a good talk, yes just 'talk' with his daughter.

He remembered knocking on to his daughter's bedroom door last night. He took deep breaths and waited for his barbie doll to open up and she did after few minutes. Khalid suddenly felt sorry that he woke her up from a deep slumber and also she had to wake up early tomorrow.

"No Dad, I can't seem to fall asleep". She said then Khalid had entered her room smiling. Izza sat on her bed and Khalid on the stool of her dressing table.

"You ready for tomorrow ?" Izza had kept quiet at her father's question and Khalid said,

"There is still time to back out from this".

Khalid was just joking but Izza had took it seriously so she looked down and clasps her hands together tightly. Then taking deep breaths she looked straight towards Khalid and said,

"I trust Allah".

Khalid was stunned at his daughter's reply. Actually he was proud of her and felt immense happiness inside him. He holds her hands then Izza looks up at her Dad, she saw that her Dad was smiling so she smiles back.

"Who is the strongest girl ?" Just when that question came out from Khalid's mouth, his daughter's smile widened, under the moonlight he saw how her dark blue eyes shined. He knows that she had missed him asking these questions.

"Your Barbie doll" she had said then yawns. Khalid had chuckled then stood up walking towards her bedside. He gently lies her down then pulled the comforter to cover her.

"Who is my barbie doll ?" He whispered,

"Izza, Izza khalid" She was slowly drifting off to sleep but still said the words while yawning.

"Again, who is the strongest girl ?"

"Izza khalid" her eyes closed by then and she had fallen asleep quickly. Khalid after tucking her to bed had kissed her forehead and then left her room. Khalid smiles at the memory, even though he is happy for his daughter, deep inside his heart, he was literally breaking with the knowledge that his daughter was going to leave him soon. He suddenly wished for more days to be with her before marriage. He asks himself why he had rushed her to get married ?, it was his daughter, why did he have to be the one to make sacrifices ?

"Khalid ? You ready ?"

Khalid snaps out of his thoughts and looks at his wife who has a worried look on her face. And that's when he realises, that his daughter would be completing half of her deen, she was going to get someone who is going to protect her when Khalid is not there, she'll start a family and then she'll realise the true value of her own Mom and Dad. Marriage, only brings happiness and in Islam love comes after marriage.