| Beach day

I pull out my nutella sandwich, then carefully unwrap the plastic bag it was held in. I've being looking forward for this chocolate hazelnut goodness all day. Do they use some sort of drugs ? I'm totally addicted to this ! Nutella is my bae.

I took a bite and moaned. How can this be so good ? I moaned again and that earned a groan from someone sitting beside me. I opened my one eye and looked at the person who was pulling his hair out in frustration. To annoy him more I moaned again and he snarled at the book in hands and threw it away. I chuckled at his behaviour and when he heard that he narrowed his eyes at me and said,

"Princess I'm happy that you're enjoying the sandwich. But please can you stop making that sound ? I have Maths test to attend to !" Justin almost growled at the last part. Marissa looked up from her book and said,

"Oh if the nerd himself is finding hard to study then why are we even studying ?! There's no use, its sure gonna be tough !" She closed her books and kept it in her pink bag. Unwrapping a burger, she took a bite then as the cheese melted into her mouth she moaned and moaned.

"Thats it !" Justin huffed then angrily kept his books back in his back pack and left the cafeteria which earned giggles from me and Marissa.

We were at the cafeteria eating our hearts out when we all know we've got some tests to do. The month is almost over, just two more days. And the next month we've got final exams, my match and then vaccation. All I'm waiting is for my vaccation. I can't believe that my junior year is almost over. On the last day of this month there will be Prom which I'm not gonna go but my friends over here are going, even Mehara and Fathima that too dateless. I know they'll bug me but I wouldn't even think of going.

I recalled the very first day I entered Bloom woods with so many hopes. Most of them were fulfilled but some just happened again how it used to be in the past. I got new friends who likes me for who I am. I was met with X the bully who I still think is Jennifer. Now as I look at her sitting with her friends and laughing at something they said I still doubt whether its Jennifer or not.

I always thought that boys wouldn't even dream of talking with me instead I got myself three idiots - my charming Justin, Seth and Dan. For the very first time I got myself a best friend who've helped me in many ways - Mehara, my Meehu. And lastly Zee, well Zee is still and always will be a mystery to me. I never thought that I would have a liking to a certain boy, that too my senior. I wish that my senior year will be more blissful.

"Look at Izza's contacts !" I whipped my head towards Fathima who have got my phone in her hands.

"Hey give it back ! " I tried to reach for her but she quickly ducked out of my hand and sat next to Marissa who was across me. Fathima started laughing and started reading.

"Ya Allah this is crazy. Bubbly Ally, Glittery Marissa, Innocent Fathima, Idiot Anderson, Mehara the FM radio and -

Before she could read anymore I leaned over the table and snatched my phone from her. Everybody giggles whilst I shrink in my seat in embarrassment. Thank God I snatched it soon because I had Zee's contact there and there will be so many questions. Then everyone went into a conversation and my eyes landed on the person who was silent the whole time.

I looked at her confused as she was staring off to a distance, her eyes look lost and she had a blank expression oh her face. She didn't even touch her food and that too it was her favourite Alfredo pasta that Fathima had brought. She was far away in another world oblivious to the chaos over here.