Prologue: A Heartbreaking Discovery

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is the prologue to this story and if you read the description you should know what's going to happen in this prologue,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"At a bar in a city, a guy is there trying to wrap his mind on a situation. The guy is named (Y/N) (L/N), he is a friend of Teams RWBY, JNPR, and CFVY. But, best friends to Yang and Blake, and married to 2 girls named Nebula and Gwen of Team NDGO, there's a reason (Y/N) is at the bar and his mind is wrapped about something, then his friend Josh who owns the bar walks up to him..........
Josh: "Hey dude. Whatcha doing here?"
(Y/N): "Something is on my mind, and I don't know how to put it."
Josh: "Well, what is it? We're friends dude you can tell me."
(Y/N): "It's Nebula and Gwen. They're pregnant."
Josh: "WOAH. Congrats dude."
(Y/N): "Josh. That's not all. I haven't had sex with them."
Josh: "What? Hold on, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah. This is trippy. How can they be pregnant if you never had sex with them?"
(Y/N): "I don't know, I was drunk one time. But, I was never in bed with them when I woke up."
Random Drunk Guy: "Hold on. Did you say your wives are named Nebula and Gwen?"
(Y/N): "Yes."
Random Drunk Guy: "I saw someone with them one night at a hotel, the guy is this blonde haired having a monkey tail."
..........(Y/N)'s eyes widen, he was in disbelief. He gets up and walks out the bar and drives back home, then he parks miles away and he sees the front door open, he walks in and sees shoes he never seen before. He goes up the stairs and he hears a conversation in the guest room.........
Nebula: "How are we gonna tell (Y/N) he's the father?"
????: "Just wait until then."
Gwen: "We already told him. But, he didn't seem happy. We never had sex with him."
Nebula: "We told you it was a dangerous day for us. But, you didn't listen."
????: "Well, who's child would you have? His or mine?"
..........he recognized the voice to be someone he hates, he looks to see Sun smiling proud hugging his wives. He realized he impregnated them, he was so heart broken he felt a surge of anger. He kicks down the door startling them..........
Sun: "Oh shi........."
..........(Y/N) interrupted him with punching in his face breaking his nose, then he slammed him in the ground, he tried to crawl away, but (Y/N) grabs his tail and pulled him towards him, then started beating the hell outta him curving his nose, breaking his teeth out, making cuts on his face, giving him black eyes. Then he breathes hard in anger as he grabs a vase and slams it on his head making him bleed, then (Y/N) holds his throat as he cowers in fear.........
(Y/N): "You motherfucker, you don't know when to leave me alone."
Sun: "Please. Please, I'm sorry."
(Y/N): "SORRY?!?!? YOU IMPREGNATED MY WIVES, AND YOU'RE PROUD OF IT. I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE IT. Now let's see what happens when you won't have anymore kids."
...........he gets up and stomps on his area and a crack was heard as Sun screams in pain as he clutch his area. He looks at his soon to be ex-wives, then he packs his stuff and as a result destroys everything that he got them and they begged him to stay...........
Nebula: "(Y/N), please. We're sorry."
(Y/N): "Fuck you."
Gwen: "(Y/N) please don't........."
(Y/N): "Fuck you too whore. We're done, expect a divorce to happen. I can't even believe you two sluts."
.........he walks out and Sun still whines in pain as he walks out, then he gets in his car and Gwen and Nebula begs him to stay, but he ignored them. He drives off and he goes back to his home, then as he does he starts crying and he couldn't believe his own wives betrayed his love and slept with another man having his children instead of his, even worse. His depression is slowly coming back...........

Weiss P.O.V
1 month later

..........Weiss walks out a grocery store with Ruby and Winter, they arrived at the car and it started to rain..........
Weiss: "Oh come on."
Ruby: "Why did it have to rain today?"
Weiss: "We better hurry."
.........they hurry and unloaded the groceries and Weiss closes the trunk, she looks up to see a guy slumped over a trash can. She ignores him, but she looks again to see it's (Y/N)...........
Weiss: "What the........"
........she walks up to him, and as she does he looks at her and she sees whiskey in his hand.........
Weiss: "(Y/N). Is that you?"
(Y/N): "Huh?"
Weiss: "(Y/N), what are you doing?"
.........Winter and Ruby walks up to him, then he misbalances and falls on the ground, he tries to drink again, but Weiss stops him and throws the bottle.........
Weiss: "(Y/N), how long have you been doing this?"
(Y/N): "Wei........Weiss?"
........he looks at her confused, then she gets confused and he passes out, then she saw his car...........
Weiss: "Winter, can you drive his car to our house?"
Winter: "Yeah. I need his keys."
........she grabs them and Weiss let's him lay in the back of her car and they drove back to the house. Then they arrived and Weiss and Winter goes to the back, helps (Y/N) out and took him to the guest room. They were able to put him in comfortable clothes, they also dried him off and Weiss looks to see a wet spot on his nose, she dried it. But, it wasn't water; it was tears. What she saw made her eyes widen. She covers him and she walks out shocked seeing him crying.........
Winter: "Weiss, what's the matter?"
Weiss: "Its (Y/N), he's.........crying."
..........Winter walks in to see, then she walks out and they hug each other, then the next day they called everyone and they sat down and waited. They heard a knock and Yang and Blake walks in. Then everyone else..........
Yang: "Weiss. We came as soon as we heard."
Blake: "What's wrong?"
Weiss: "Can you sit down?"
........they sit down and Weiss looks down........
Jaune: "Weiss, what's going on?"
Nora: "I have a question. Who's car is that parked outside?"
Weiss: "Its about (Y/N)."
Yang: "What about him? Did something happen?"
Ruby: "We were shopping, then we found him slumping on a trash can yesterday."
Winter: "He was also drunk."
Coco: "Woah."
Blake: "Where is he now?"
Weiss: "He's in the guest room asleep. Just as I put him in the bed, he was crying."

Yang and Blake P.O.V

.........Yang and Blake were shocked, first they find out he was drunk yesterday and he was crying..........
Yang: "Why was he crying?"
Weiss: "I don't know. He already passed out before we could ask."
Blake: "I just hope he's okay right now."

3rd P.O.V

...........Velvet goes upstairs to check on him, then as she does she sees him moving around as he slowly started to wake up, she goes downstairs to tell everyone.........
Velvet: "Everyone, he's starting to waking up."
........they look at her and Blake goes in the kitchen and prepares coffee, she pours it in a cup and she goes upstairs with everyone, Yang stood at the door and they look at each other getting ready to know the truth of why would (Y/N) do something like he just did yesterday."

To be continued........

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)