Final Chapter: A Loving Family Together

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is the Final Chapter of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After that night with Yang and Blake they have been confirmed pregnant a week later, after that (Y/N) made sure that everything is ready for the arrival of his kids. He goes downstairs as he looks to see Yang and Blake as they're rubbing their stomachs as they're confirmed 8 months pregnant, they smile as they're happy that their children will arrive soon.....................
(Y/N): "Hello my beautiful wives."
Yang: "Hey handsome."
Blake: "Everything perfect?"
(Y/N): "Yep, all perfect."
Yang: "Good. *rubs stomach* Just in time for our children."
Blake: "Any day next month."
...................then a knock is heard at their door and (Y/N) went to see as he sees Ace and Weiss as he opens the door...................
(Y/N): "Ace! Weiss!"
Ace: "Hey brother."
...................(Y/N) looks in Weiss's arms to see his nephew Walter as he leans to him as he looks at him as he giggles and reaches for him. Then they walked in as they sat down and they hung out as Yang is adoring Walter and Blake is talking with Weiss as (Y/N) smiles as he looks at his family...................

4 Years Later

...................after that it turns out that both Yang and Blake gave birth to girls after a month, (Y/N) named his and Yang's child Yin who has Yang's hair color hair and his (E/C) eyes and his and Blake's child he named Blair as she has his (H/C) hair with cat ears and Blake's eye color, but after a month before the birth of the children, Nebula and Gwen tried to come up with a lie say that their kids are somewhat (Y/N)'s kids even though he knows he isn't the father. After that was confirmed he isn't the father he lived in with his family, but after that Nebula and Gwen started disowning their own kids as they neglected them as well because after everything that happened, Sun never took responsibility like he was supposed to and never talked to Nebula and Gwen as he broke up with them, as that happened they got their kids taken away as (Y/N) didn't want them being alone, so he decided along with his wives same decision to adopt them. As he did Nebula had a boy who she named Owen and Gwen had a girl who she named Mia, he did notice the monkey tails on them, but he didn't care. And through those years he cared for all four of his kids which him and his wives took care of, then 4 years later as it's Saturday, (Y/N) wakes up as he stretches as he gets up, then he walks out as he goes downstairs and as he does he sees his kids sitting at the table as his wives are getting breakfast ready and he walks in as his kids looked at him..................
Yin/Blair: "Daddy."
..................they ran up to him and he got on one knee and he hugged them as they hugged back, then Owen and Mia does the same as they sat back at the table and he greets his wives..................
Yang: "Morning handsome."
Blake: "Morning (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "Morning to you two as well."
..................they kissed his cheeks as they continued making breakfast and they sat down and ate together, then they decided to go to the park as they arrived and the kids ran to the playground as (Y/N) looked on, then he felt his wives wrap their arms around his arms....................
Yang: "Those four get along really well."
Blake: "Yeah. Ever since then they really treat each other like siblings."
(Y/N): "Yeah. I know I hate Nebula, Gwen, and Sun for what they did. But, even though I didn't want their kids growing up in a foster home. So, we did the right choice."
Yang: "That's right."
Blake: "And we love you cause you got a good heart."
....................he smiles as he walks with time to the park, then Ace and Weiss showed up along with Ruby and Walter joins the kids as he plays with them, (Y/N) is happy that he is hanging out with his family."

The End

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this story. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)