Chapter 2: A Brotherly Help

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 2 of this story and by the end of the previous chapter and the title of this chapter, you should know what's going to happen in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

Weiss P.O.V

"Weiss is in the kitchen cleaning a plate and she stacks them on the other plates, then she is looking out the window to see when Ace shows up, she leans the last bowl and she hears a vehicle drive up and she looks to see its Ace and she smiles, then she opens the front door and he walks towards her and she hugs him and he hugs her as he spins around as he hugs her..................
Weiss: "Welcome back."
Ace: "I had to get here fast. *stops hugging her* Where's (Y/N)?"
Weiss: "He's upstairs in his room."
................he walks in as Weiss follows................
Ace: "(Y/N)! (Y/N), it's Ace!"
.................footsteps are heard and they both look as (Y/N) is standing there and he runs up to Ace then hugs him as Ace hugs back...............
Ace: "(Y/N), it's so glad to see you brother."
(Y/N): "Same here."
Ace: *stops hugging him to look at him* "What's wrong? Weiss called me and said that something is wrong, what is it?"
.................he looks down sad and (Y/N) motions him to follow to the back porch and he follows, then he closes the screen door and they talk. (Y/N) slowly starts crying and as he stops talking Ace's eyes widen in anger and shock as he is angry, he hugs (Y/N) and Weiss smiles as she watched, then it gets night and Ace is sitting on his and Weiss's bed as he hung his head and his hands on his face...............
Ace: "I can't believe it, those fucking sluts; why would they do this to him? He loved them and they just threw it away like an unwanted dog."
Weiss: "I don't know, he's just been so heartbroken since then. He never even smiled a lot, it pains me to see him like that and I know you feel the same."
Ace: "It is. And if I see those two or Sun, they will pay."
Weiss: "Well, (Y/N) is wanting to divorce them so they can leave him alone and never bother him ever."
Ace: "Good. Did you call, Winter?"
Weiss: *nods* "Yes, and she talked with the judge and he approved. We just have to wait until the divorce papers have been done."
...............he smiles, then she walk to him and she looks down at him and she cups his cheeks and they kissed, then Weiss sits in his lap and they looked at each other.................
Weiss: "I love you Ace."
Ace: "And I love you Weiss. *rubs her stomach* How's our little one doing?"
Weiss: "Doing well and still healthy."
Ace: "Good. That's good."

3rd P.O.V
Timsekip-Next Day

...................Ace is slowly waking up and he sees Weiss asleep and he smiles as he rubs kisses her cheek, then he gets up and he walks out the room where he walks downstairs and he walks in the kitchen where he sees (Y/N) fixing some coffee...................
Ace: "Hey (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "Hey bro. Thanks for coming home."
Ace: "Hey, I had to get here to see what's wrong. And pretty much no matter if it's anything important, I will always show up for my brother."
(Y/N): *smiles* "And I'm glad to have you as my brother. Brothers together."
Ace: "Brothers together."
....................then they hear a yawning sound and they looks to see Yang waking up as Blake follows behind and they sat at the table..................
Yang: "Hey (Y/N). Hey Ace, I see you're back."
Ace: "Hey Yang. Hello Blake."
Blake: "Hey Ace."
Yang: "So, (Y/N) *he looks at her* when is the divorce papers supposed to come in?"
(Y/N): "When Winter calls me to let me know it's ready, then I just arrive at the courthouse and get it signed."
Blake: "I think it's best."
...................(Y/N) smiles and nods, then they cook breakfast and as they did a hard knock was heard and the door as everyone looked, they were curious at who is knocking until a voice is heard.................
????: "Open this fucking door."
Yang: "That's Neptune."
Ace: "Neptune? Why is he here?"
....................he goes to the door and he opens it a little to see a pissed off Neptune....................
Ace: "What do you want Neptune?"
Neptune: "Where's your brother? Where is that son of a bitch?"
Ace: "First off, you need to get off our damn property. Secondly, why do you want my brother?"
Neptune: "Sun got his ass beaten from him and I'm gonna get payback So, *hits the door* let me in."
Ace: "Sun would've never been fucking beaten up if he never slept with my brother's ex wives and got them pregnant. So, don't you dare come to my house demanding shit and wanting to start drama. So, get off our property and don't come back."
...................Ace slams the door and locks it and he walks back into the kitchen, but then the door breaks as he kicked it down and Ace runs to see as he tackles Neptune outside and on the ground as he punched him repeatedly in the face, then Neptune retaliates and he tries to punch Ace as he blocked it. That caused (Y/N) to run out and kneeing him in the head as he rolled away. Neptune gets up and goes to punch (Y/N), but he ducks to deliver a punch of his own and does a left hook making a cut in his cheek and Neptune tries to tackle him and (Y/N) has him in a headlock and Ace gets up and beats down Neptune as (Y/N) helps. Then (Y/N) picks him up and slams him into Neptune's car as he dents it and (Y/N) gets ready to go for a punch and Neptune puts his hands up....................
Neptune: "Stop, stop, stop, stop please. Okay, I'm sorry. Please."
(Y/N): "You fucking asswipe, why'd you come over her knowing you were gonna get your ass beaten?"
Neptune: "I was angry when Sun is hurt and I wanted to fight for what happened, but I was wrong. Please, just stop."
Ace: "I better not see you around my brother or anyone else after this. Sun made a mistake for what he did."
Neptune: "I know and I shouldn't have come over here. I'll leave."
(Y/N): "Don't come back."
...................Neptune gets in his car and he drives off, then Weiss and Ruby runs downstairs to see what was going on as Yang and Blake looks..................
Weiss: "What happened?"
Ace: "Neptune."
Ruby: "Why was he here?"
(Y/N): "He was pissed off that I beat down Sun and he came here wanting to fight me, but me and Ace took care of him."
Yang: "You both beat his ass."
Ace: "He got what he had coming to him."
.................(Y/N) and Ace walks in and they fixed the door that Neptune kicked down and they fixed it as they walked back into the kitchen as they continued cooking breakfast...................

(Y/N) P.O.V
A Month Later

................then after a month of the incident with Neptune and also with Nebula and Gwen that was three months ago, (Y/N) is sitting in the living room watching TV as he is eating pizza. Then he hears the house phone ring as he looks, then he gets up and he answers it....................
(Y/N): "Hello?"
Winter 'on phone': "Is this (Y/N)?"
(Y/N): "Hey Winter."
Winter 'on phone': "Oh good, I was hoping you or Weiss would pick up. I just wanted to let you know that the divorce papers are ready and just waiting until you decide to sign them."
(Y/N): "Okay. I'll arrive tomorrow to get and sign them. Thank you for letting me know."
Winter 'on phone': "Okay. Bye."
(Y/N): "Bye."
..................he hangs up and he leans on something as he rubs his face as he knows that it's just one step to divorcing Nebula and Gwen, he hears footsteps as he sees Yang walking down the stairs...................
Yang: "Who was that?"
(Y/N): "It was Winter, she just let me know that the divorce papers are in and I'm getting them tomorrow."
Yang: "I guess you might kinda regret it?"
(Y/N): "I'll never regret it."

Yang and Blake P.O.V

..................Yang can tell that (Y/N) sounded sad and she looks down, then she goes back upstairs and towards Blake's room as she enters and Blake looks at her...............
Blake: "Hey Yang, something wrong?"
Yang: "It's (Y/N), Winter just called and the divorce papers are in. He's gonna pick them up tomorrow."
Blake: "Was he sad?"
Yang: *nods* "Yeah, he just. I hate seen him like that, I look at him more than a friend."
Blake: "I know how you feel, I see him more than a friend as well. *walks up to her, then places hand on her shoulder* We just have to wait for the right time to confess to him. He can't stay sad forever."
Yang: "I know, I'm just worried cause of his depression, but I know he can get through it."
..................Blake nods and Yang walks out and goes to her room and she lays in her bed as Blake lays in hers, they both have a crush on (Y/N) ever since they were kids, when Yang would be sad at times he would always comfort her. And Blake would feel alone (Y/N) would always stay beside her and he never cared that she's a Faunus, that's when they realized they love him more than a friend and they will always will until they confess their feelings towards him."

To be continued................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)