Chapter 7: Fully Fixing the Heart (Lemon)

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter of this story and the second lemon to this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N) is in bed with Yang and it turns out that Yang told him something that he is shocked at, that it turns out that she's not the only one that loves him and wants to be with him...........
(Y/N): "Blake loves me as well?"
Yang: "Yes. She was also jealous that you married those 2, then after we both heard you were cheated on we were mad, but happy that we have a chance for us to date you, and she still got a chance to date you and I don't mind sharing you. So, what do you say?"
.........(Y/N) just couldn't believe it, Yang is not the only one that loves him; but also Blake. He even realized how she acted around him as she acted nervous when they would hang out sometimes. But, he then decided..........
(Y/N): "Alright, but maybe we should hang out until then."
Yang: "That's great. She'll be so happy."

Timeskip-Next Day

..........(Y/N) and Blake starts to hangout and Blake has her arms wrapping around his right arm and they're headed to the location of where they're hanging out, they arrive at the park as they walk around....................
Blake: "Hey (Y/N). *he looks at her* Thanks for hanging out with me today, this really means a lot to me."
(Y/N): "Hey, it's been a while since we last hung out with each other and we haven't done it much since.............them."
Blake: "I know. But, now you don't have to worry about them now, you and Yang are together. And the longest time I've known her she would never do the stupidest mistake they did."
(Y/N): "You're right. I guess people do move on."
..................he looks at Blake as she smiles and he always liked it seeing her smile, then as they walk past a lake....................
????: "Hey."
...................they both turn around and they see two other people that they never actually wanted to see.................
(Y/N): "Well, look who we have here the friends of the two thots standing in front of us."
Octavia: "You better watch it, you have some explaining to do."
Blake: "Like what?"
Dew: "This doesn't concern you Belladonna, so stay outta it. You broke our friends hearts."
(Y/N): "Well, first of all they shouldn't have slept with another man and got pregnant by him. They deserved every insult me and my friends gave them."
Octavia: "Do you not know how sad they've been? And how much regret?"
(Y/N): "Does it look like I care? They decided to sleep with another man behind my back for I don't know how long and they get pregnant with his child instead of mine, do you think that counts as loving me? No, it doesn't and marrying them was one of the biggest mistakes of my entire life."
Dew: "You know I don't know why they wasted their time with you just because of one mistake."
.................Blake slaps her in the face as (Y/N)'s eyes widen at her reaction................
Blake: "You think he's a waste of time? Your friends are a waste of time, after everything he's done for them, you both have no right to approach him and say those things. They got what they had coming. So, if I were you both I would back off and leave him alone."
..................she walks off and (Y/N) chases behind her as she continues walking, then she stops as she stood and (Y/N) walks up behind her.................
(Y/N): "Blake? Are you okay?"
Blake: "I'm.........I'm sorry. You shouldn't have seen me like that, I just get tired of someone who puts you down. I just............."
(Y/N): "You love me more than a friend."
Blake: *looks at him surprised* "H-How'd you know?"
(Y/N): "Yang told me, and that's the reason why I wanted to hang out with you today. Yang said it's okay for you and her to share me and I actually like you and Yang both the same way."
.................Blake's eyes widen as she ran to him and she hugged him, then she leaned to him as they kissed and (Y/N) wrapped his arms around her waist as they continued kissing, then they stopped as they looked at each other in the eyes..................
Blake: "You don't know how much I wanted to hear that."
(Y/N): "Well, you and Yang are now important to me. So, should we head back home?"
Blake: "I don't know. Maybe you and me could be alone? In a hotel room *rubs her finger on his chest* just for tonight."
.................(Y/N) smirks as he knew what she meant.................

3rd P.O.V

..................(Y/N) and Blake arrived at a hotel as Blake is on top of (Y/N) as they have a heated make out session, then Blake goes down his body as she goes to his pants and she takes them off along with his underwear and his member springs up as her eyes widen at the size of his member...................
Blake: "Woah, you're so big. Yang must've had a really good time with you."
(Y/N): "Well, now it's your turn my kitten."
...................Blake smiles and she wraps her hand around it and she licks the tip of his member as he moans and groans at the feeling, then she licks his entire member from the base to the tip and (Y/N) groans louder. Then Blake starts sucking his member, as she does (Y/N) shivers at the feeling and she continued sucking his member..................
(Y/N): "Oh gosh, it's so good. Blake, you're incredible."
.....................he places his hand on her head and he takes off her bow to show her cat ears and he pets on of em making Blake purr and (Y/N) shivers again and groans louder as the vibrations went through his member..................
(Y/N): "Blake, I'm gonna cum."
......................she increases her speed as she sucks on his member and after acouple of second she releases his load in her mouth and Blake swallows it and she took his member outta her mouth and some more went on her face as she breathes hard.....................
Blake: "Wow, you came so much. I guess it was good wasn't it?"
(Y/N): "It was incredible Blake."
Blake: *giggles* "That's good, how about we continue?"
.......................she reaches behind her to unzip her dress and she lets it fall as she puts it on the ground, then she takes off her bra as she tosses it to the ground, then (Y/N) gropes one of her breasts as she moans at the feeling. Then he starts sucking on one of her breasts as she moans loud at the feeling. Blake gets wet at the feeling (Y/N) is giving her and she rubs his member as eh groans at the feeling, then Blake goes in her hands and knees and looks behind her at (Y/N)....................
Blake: "(Y/N), please I can't wait. I need you now."
.......................he goes behind her and takes off her panties and he positions his member at her opening and he inserts it as she moans at first, but as he reached her barrier she whimpers as her virginity is being taken away. He continues as he is fully inside her and Blake moans loud at the feeling and she breathes hard...................
(Y/N): "Oh gosh, Blake was this your first time?"
Blake: *nods* "Yes, just like Yang I wanted my virginity taken by the man I love the most and it's you. I'm glad you're my first. *whimpers* It's okay (Y/N), you can move now."
........................he nods as he slowly thrusts inside her and Blake let's out soft and gentle moans as he does, Blake grips the bed sheets as he does as the pain slowly goes away, then (Y/N) starts thrusting faster as Blake moans more frequently as he does.................
(Y/N): "Oh god, Blake you're so tight."
Blake: "And you're so *moans* big, oh my goodness it's too *moans* big. You're so good (Y/N), I love you."
(Y/N): "I love you too Blake."
........................he leans forward and kisses her as their tongues swirled in their mouths as Blake moans in the kiss, then (Y/N) increases his speed and pounds her hard as Blake's moans become more frequent and Blake lays her head on the bed as he thrusts inside her and she moans more frequently, then as he does Blake felt her end approaching.....................
Blake: "(Y/N), I'm gonna............."
........................she whips her head back and she moans loud as she releases on his member and she bathes hard, then (Y/N) lays on the bed and Blake bounces on his member reverse style and she moans at the feeling as she bounces fast, then she turns around and she leans to him and kisses him again as she bounces on his member and (Y/N) placed her hands on her rear as he bounced her on his member making her moan at the feeling........................
Blake: "Oh gosh, if *moans* this continues (Y/N). I'll get *moans* addicted."
.........................she bounced on his member faster and her moans become more frequent as she does and (Y/N) felt his end approaching again...................
(Y/N): "Blake, I'm gonna cum."
Blake: "Cum inside me, release it all in me. Don't hold back."
.........................she increases her speed at bouncing on his member as her moans become more frequent and after acouple of seconds she plops on his member and he releases his seed inside her, and Blake whips her head back as she moans loud at the feeling, then she twitches a little as she stayed in a pleasure induced state and she falls forward and laid her head in the crook of his neck as she breathes hard, he takes his member out and his seed leaks out, then (Y/N) cups her cheek as she looks at him................
Blake: "I love you (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "I love you too Blake."
.......................they kiss and then (Y/N) pulls the blanket over them as they drift to sleep as Blake rested her head on his chest and (Y/N) falls asleep as well as now his heart has now found two loves that makes him happy for now on."

To be continued.................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me m ow and with that said, see y'all next time.)