Chapter 6: Time to Move On! A Unexpected Confession

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers here is chapter 6 of this story and by the long title of this chapter you should know what's going to happen in what of two ways involving this chapter, and there will be a small lemon in this chapter as well,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After what happened with Yang, (Y/N) has surprisingly being more happy since she fixed his heart; but he still felt sad as he did marry both Nebula and Gwen. But, in a way he's really happy now that he moved on. (Y/N) is slowly waking up and he shields his face from the sunlight and he gets up and stretches, he felt a hand around his waist as he looks at Yang who is still asleep and he smiles. He gets up and he tries not to wake Yang as she still slept and he kisses her cheek as she sleeps..................
(Y/N): "Thank you Yang, I love you so much. I believe what you said, I know you won't make the same mistake those two did."
..................he gets dressed as he walks out the room and gently closes the door, then he goes downstairs as he fixes him some breakfast and made some coffee, then as he sits at the table and starts eating he rubbed his head after drinking last night.................
(Y/N): (Jeez my head hurts so much, but at least that was my last night drinking.)
..................he continues eating the breakfast, then as he does he felt 2 arms wrap around his neck and he smiles as he looks up to see that it's his new girlfriend; Yang....................
Yang: "Hey handsome, how're you feeling?"
(Y/N): "I'm alright, just a little tipsy from the hangover. But, I'm okay and happy. *holds her hand* Thanks to you."
Yang: *giggles* "Good. A nice guy like you doesn't deserve a broken heart, now you can move on."
..................he looks at her and they kiss...................
Yang: "So, when should we tell everyone."
(Y/N): "Maybe when they actually start noticing, can't tell them right away you know."
Yang: "Yeah. Good point."

Acouple Days Later

..................after that everyone found out that him and Yang are together and everyone is happy for them since (Y/N) is happy, then it's getting nighttime as he stretches and he heads to his room. As he does he hears moaning and he gets confused and he peeks in his room to see Yang laying on his bed and she's rubbing her opening as well as her breasts, he gets surprised at what Yang is doing, but then he walks in as she looks at him..................
Yang: "(Y/N), I'm..........I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself."
(Y/N): "What do you mean?"
Yang: "I...........I want you again. Please?"

3rd P.O.V
(A/N: Small lemon starts here.)

..................he smiles and nods as he walks up to her and they both kiss and their tongues swirled in their mouths as they have a heated make-out session, then he takes off his clothes and Yang spreads her legs as he positions his member at her opening and he inserts his member inside her as she moans loud....................
Yang: "So big, you're still so big. Don't be gentle (Y/N) please be rough all I want is your love."
..................he thrusts faster and pounds her hard as she moans more frequently at the feeling and (Y/N) leans forward and sucks on her breasts as she moans loud at the feeling, then he bends her legs forward as he continues thrusting inside her and she moans more frequently.................
Yang: "So good, you're *moans* so good (Y/N). I'll g-get addicted to this if this *moans* continues, more. Give me more."
..................he turns Yang on her hands and knees as he thrusts inside her still and her moans become more frequent, then Yang lays her head on the pillow as he continues thrusting inside her and then after a while (Y/N) felt his end approaching....................
(Y/N): *groans* "Yang, I'm gonna cum."
Yang: "Cum inside me, I want it all. Please, give it to me."
...................after acouple of thrusts he releases his seed inside her and she moans loud at the feeling as she whipped her head back and her body twitches a little, then he takes his member out as his seed leaks out and Yang lays on the bed as (Y/N) lays next to her and she hugs him as she drifts to sleep and he does the same as he kisses her forehead................
Yang: "I love you (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "I love you too Yang."

(A/N: Small lemon ends here.)

(Y/N) P.O.V
A Week Later

.................then after a week, everything is going okay between (Y/N) and Yang, the rough the time they went on dates and hung out with friends as (Y/N) felt his depression go away. Now in his room they're both cuddling as Yang has her head on his chest and he has his arm wrapped around her......................
Yang: "Hey (Y/N)?"
(Y/N): "Yeah?"
Yang: "Do you ever regret divorcing Nebula and Gwen?"
(Y/N): "No. Not ever will I regret it, cause I got an important woman right here."
.................she smiles as he said that and she lays back down and he smiles as he held her close...................
Yang: "Hey (Y/N), *he looks at her* there's something I want to tell you."
(Y/N): "What is it?"
Yang: "Well, it's something important and it turns out. I'm not the only one that loves you the same way."
(Y/N): "Wait, there's somebody else that loves me? *she nods* Who?"
Yang: "Who was there when you were upset? Someone who cares for you a lot."
..................he looks away trying to process what she said and as he does his eyes widen after finding out who else loves him as he looks at Yang all freaked out."
(Y/N): "Blake loves me as well?"

To be continued.................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter if you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)