Chapter 3: Getting the Divorce

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 3 of this story and by the title of this chapter you should know what's going to happen in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N) is sitting in his room on the desk as he is still trying to get through the process of what's he going to do, his divorce papers came in and he was in a min of signing them or not as he has to arrive at the courthouse and sign them. He balls his hand into a fist and he gets up and walks out the house as he looks to see everyone behind him as they got in the car, Yang and Ruby is not with them cause they're is visiting her dad since he had a bad accident and they are helping him outta the hospital. (Y/N) sits in the passenger seat of his brother's car and he felt a hand on his shoulder as he looks at Ace...................
Ace: "Don't worry brother, you can do this. We're with you. Let's get this over with."
(Y/N): "Alright, let's go."
..................they drive to the courthouse and (Y/N) stares out the window most of the time as he couldn't believe he's doing this; his first divorce, but he didn't care as he wanted Nebula and Gwen outta his life. They pull up at the courthouse and as everyone got out the car, (Y/N) sees Pyrrha and Coco running at them fast..................
(Y/N): "What's going on?"
Pyrrha: "About time you got here."
Coco: "Nebula and Gwen are trying to cancel the divorce. But, the judge won't let them."
...................(Y/N) runs into the courthouse and he sees them in he distance arguing with the others as Nebula and Gwen are wearing coats for some reason and (Y/N) walks up to them as they look at him..................
Jaune: "Good you've arrived (Y/N)."
Police Officer: "You're (Y/N) (L/N)? Just sign your name on this line."
Nebula: "(Y/N) please, don't do this. We're sorry."
Gwen: "Please, we want to work it out. We want to make thing right so we can have your children."
(Y/N): "How can I believe you?"
.................he signs his name and then as he is writing his last name, Nebula tries to pull his arm away and she gets held back by Jaune who gets slapped in the face and (Y/N) finishes the signing and he looks at Nebula as her jacket is opened and his eyes widen at what makes his heart shatter more; Nebula is still pregnant with Sun's child and he sees Gwen still pregnant as well as he slowly cries..................
(Y/N): "What? Wh-why?"
Nebula: *closes jacket* "(Y/N), just wait and hear us out. We didn't.................."
(Y/N): "If you wanted to work things out with me WHY ARE YOU TWO STILL PREGNANT?!?!?!? If you felt bad you could've gotten an abortion!"
Velvet: "That's a good point. And you both said you wanted his children and here you two are still pregnant with Sun's children."
Coco: "That's a damn shame."
Gwen: "(Y/N) please............"
(Y/N): "Sign the papers, now!"
Nebula: "But, (Y/N)."
Pyrrha: "SIGN THEM NOW OR THERE WILL BE TROUBLE!"
.................they started crying and they signed the divorce papers as (Y/N) is slowly starting to breakdown as they did and then he grabs the engagement rings he got them and he placed them in his pocket as the police officer walks off with the papers for the approval...................
(Y/N): "There, you two are no longer my wives."
Nebula: "Well good riddance."
Gwen: "Yeah."
.................he cries as she said that and Nebula covers her mouth as Gwen made a regrettable face.................
Nebula: "(Y/N), we never meant that. Please................"
(Y/N): "Fuck you both."
..................he runs out as fast as he can as he hears them yell his name, he runs out the door and he doesn't wait by the car as he runs down the street..................

3rd P.O.V

.................everyone watched as (Y/N) ran out the courthouse as Ren and Yatsuhashi ran after him to catch up to him and Ace slowly got angry as he looked at them...................
Ace: "NOW LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE!"
Blake: "You fucking whores."
Gwen: "Please we..........never.........."
Ace: "Do you not know how sad he's been, I've worked my ass to make sure he fights outta depression and you just added another problem to the pile and now toppling it. I never in my life seen my brother cry that much and you make him. *looks at the police officer* I would like a restraining order please."
..................Gwen tried to stop him only to be slapped in the face by Blake................
Blake: "I can't believe you two, he gave you everything and loved you so much and this is how you repay him by getting pregnant by Sun."
Nebula: "He wouldn't put out so what choice did we have to do?"
Blake: "You could've talked to him about it, but no sleeping with another man is the best option and getting pregnant by that man. You two are the stupidest sluts I have ever seen."
Nebula: "Well, why do you care? You're just his friend!"
Blake: "I LOVE HIM! *they looked at her in disbelief* For a long time I have loved him ever since we were kids, he always is the friend that's there for me and that made me like him more than a friend. You know, if he found out sooner I could've made you two watched as he cheated on you two and you two also WATCHED! But, now you two are divorced from him. You better stay away cause after what just happened, I'm not your only problem you're both gonna have to deal with."
...................they looked down crying as Blake runs out to find (Y/N), she sees Ren standing there as he shrugged his shoulders and she gets worried as she asks where he was and someone pointed in the direction and she ran in the direction. (Y/N) is sitting on the ground crying as he is upset over what happened at the courthouse and then it starts raining and he sobs uncontrollably as his shoulders jumped sporadically. He looks at the engagement rings that were Nebula and Gwen's as he grips them tight and he cries, then he hears footsteps as he felt someone run to him and he sees Blake as she hugs him and he hugs back..................
Blake: "It's okay (Y/N), it's okay. It's over now, you got the divorce they won't bother you anymore. Let's go home."
...................he nods as he gets up and Blake takes him back home as he is still crying and they arrive and she gets him to lay down his bed and she pulls the covers over him and she rubs his hair as she felt sorry for him, she gets up and walks out as she looks at him and she closes his door, then she goes to her room and she grabs a picture album as she looks at one with her and (Y/N) when they were kids and she rubs it as she cries herself."
Blake: (Please be happy Y/N, I don't like, seeing you like this.)

To be continued................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter if you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)