Chapter 8: Dealing with One More Problem! Two New Wives

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 8 of this story and by the title of this chapter you should know what's going to happen in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V
1 Month Later

"Ever since Yang and Blake confessed to (Y/N), the broken feeling in his heart has healed and his depression went away thanks to those two, as he is waking up to see Yang and Blake asleep with their heads in his chest and he smiles as they sleep, he kissed both of their foreheads and he gets up as he heads downstairs to the kitchen and as he enters the kitchen he sees Weiss and Ruby cooking and Ace sitting at the kitchen table as he is reading something as he looks up......................
Ace: "Hey brother. How's things been since you, Yang, and Blake?"
(Y/N): "Everything's been amazing."
Ruby: "I can tell, Yang's always been complaining at times that you chose Nebula over her, but I thinks she's happy that she has you now."
Weiss: "Blake felt the same thing about Gwen, and I think she's happy like Yang."
...................Weiss turns around and he saw Weiss's stomach getting bigger....................
(Y/N): "I guess the baby's already growing?"
Weiss: *rubs her stomach* "Yep, just have to wait until then."
Ace: "Until my son or daughter is born."
...................(Y/N) sits down as breakfast is getting made, then Yang and Blake walks in as they sat by (Y/N) and everyone gets breakfast ready as they ate....................

2 Months later

...................2 months later and nothing has changed as (Y/N) loves Yang and Blake as they love him, Weiss stomach got big as well since then as only 6 more months as the baby is born. Everyone is in the living room as they're watching TV, then as they do a big hard knock was heard at the front door as everyone looks...................
Yang: "Who the hell is that now?"
????: "OPEN UP (Y/N), I HAVEN'T HAD A CHANCE TO FIGHT BACK. ROUND 2 YOU SON OF A BITCH!"
Blake: "That's Sun."
(Y/N): *gets up* "I'll be right back."
...................he walks to the door and he waits as he looks out and then, he opens the door and he pushes Sun off the porch as he falls back and lands in the ground...................
(Y/N): "So, you come back for another ass whooping?"
Sun: "The in,y one getting an ass whooping is you. You're going to pay for what you did to me."
(Y/N): "I already beat you down for what you did already. Now it's gonna be another for you."
Sun: "You don't seem that broken hearted anymore, you finally got over them. Last thing I heard you became a whiny bitch."
...................(Y/N) punches Sun in the face as he staggers back and he felt his lip bleed out as he looks at him angry....................
(Y/N): "And I remembered you squealed and whined like a bitch wanting his mama when I stomped on your balls."
...................Sun tackles him, but (Y/N) knees him in the gut repeatedly and picked him up as he slams him on the ground, then he beats him down as he messes up his face again. Then he kicks him away as he rolls away from him and Sun looks at him, then he gets up as he rushes at (Y/N), but Ace appears outta nowhere and kicks him in the head as he rolls away. As Sun looked and he stood up and getting into fighting stance, but then police sirens are heard as they look and Winter shows up as she pointed her gun at Sun and he puts his hands up....................
Sun: "What's going on here?"
Winter: "Sun Wukong, you are under restriction to step close to about 750 Feet to (Y/N) (L/N). You are under arrest."
.................Sun looks down as he goes on his knees and Winter puts him in handcuffs as she gets him on his feet and she walks him to her car and puts him in the backseat as (Y/N) goes to him and looks at him through the window..................
(Y/N): "For what it's worth, you deserve this."
.................Winter drives off and (Y/N) smiles, then he walks back in the house as they continued hanging out together..................

4 Months Later

................(Y/N) is at the park as he is going to meet Yang and Blake as he has a surprise for them, he continues walking as he sees them at a bench wearing dresses as he walks up to them and they notice him...................
Yang: "(Y/N)."
Blake: "You made it."
.................they kissed him and he wrapped his arms around their waists as he smiles and they look at him...................
(Y/N): "Yang, Blake you both have been really important to me and also getting over Nebula and Gwen. You both showed me love that they never showed in my life. And I love you both so much. So, what's going on is I'm asking you both."
..................he goes on own knee as Yang and Blake gets surprised faces and he brings out two engagement rings.................
(Y/N): "Will you both marry me?"
..................they were overjoyed and they both hugged him as he hugs back...................
Yang: "Yes. Yes."
Blake: "Definitely yes."
...................he smiles and he puts the rings on both of their hands as he kissed them one at a time as he knows he's gonna have a new life along with two new wives."

To be continued................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)