Chapter 5: Start of Fixing the Heart (Lemon)

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter of this story and the first lemon of this story and there will be more lemons to this story,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

Yang P.O.V

"Yang is on her way back home after finding out that (Y/N) never left the house after his confrontation with Nebula and Gwen, she pulls up at the house and she gets off her bike and she sees the door is locked and she uses one of the spare keys given to her to unlock it and she walks in..........
Yang: "(Y/N)? (Y/N), are you here?"
.........she walks in and she sees him drinking again..........
Yang: "(Y/N)!"
(Y/N): "Hey Yang. So, *hiccups* you're back huh?"
Yang: "What's going on? I heard what happened."
(Y/N): "I got the divorce, then Nebula and Gwen tried not to let it happen and wanted to work it out and 'want my children'. But, their stomachs got bigger and I knew they were still pregnant and they never even got an abortion if they regretted it."
Yang: "Those stupid bitches."
..........he drinks from the glass again, then Yang couldn't take it..........
Yang: "That's enough." *takes the bottle*
(Y/N): "What are you doing? *reaches for it* Give it back."
Yang: "You had enough."
(Y/N): "Yang, hand it over."
Yang: "(Y/N), stop it. Now."
(Y/N): "Yang give it to me now.........."
..........Yang trips and they both fall and she drops the bottle as it rolls away, then Yang sits up with (Y/N)..........
Yang: "(Y/N), you had enough. Stop this please."
(Y/N): "Why? I can't help it, they never loved me. Not even once, I thought I had a happy life with them, but I didn't. *starts crying* Am I not suppose to fall in love? Am I a loveless guy?"
Yang: *eyes widen* "No. No. Don't you start believing that."
(Y/N): "I don't know Yang, if can't find true love. Then........."
..........he was interrupted with Yang kissing him as he's surprised, Yang cupped his cheeks and then (Y/N) closed his eyes and leaned into and hugged her as they kissed, then they stopped and looked at each other in the eyes blushing madly...........
(Y/N): "Yang?"
Yang: "I can't take it seeing you sad anymore, I love you (Y/N). I always have, I was jealous that you were with those two. But, now when I see you like this my heart feels the pain you're going through. I can't stand seeing you like this, I want to be with you. More than a friend."
(Y/N): "Yang, I'm...........I'm so sorry, I'll never do this again. For you."
..........they hug and they Yang cries as she finally got the guy she loves...........
Yang: "(Y/N), I want you."
(Y/N): "Y.......Yang, are you sure?"
Yang: "Yes, please."
.........(Y/N) looks at her, then he nods.........

3rd P.O.V

.........they went in (Y/N)'s room and they took off their clothes as (Y/N) is in his boxers and Yang in her bra and panties, then they kiss as they both moan cause (Y/N) is rubbing Yang's breasts and Yang is rubbing his member. Then (Y/N) reaches behind Yang and takes off her bra and she lets it fall as (Y/N) rubs her breasts still, then he stops kissing Yang and guides his tongue down to her breasts as he sucked on her breast and she moans at the feeling...........
Yang: "Oh yes (Y/N), just like that. Your tongue is so amazing."
........then Yang keeps rubbing his member through his boxers and then (Y/N) reaches his hand into her panties and he rubs her opening making her moan loud, then Yang pulls down his boxers and his member springs up and her eyes widen at the size of his member..........
Yang: "Wow, you're so big."
..........Yang goes to his member and jerks him off, he moans and groans at the feeling. Then she licks the tip of his member and she sucks on it and (Y/N) moans and groans more. Then he lays down and as Yang takes off his boxers Yang throws them on the ground, then she continued sucking on his member and he continues moaning and groaning. Then (Y/N) picks up Yang and lays her in his body, the she looks at him...........
(Y/N): "I thought I should pleasure you as well."
..........she smiles, then she sits up and takes off her panties and (Y/N) looks at her opening, then he leans in and licks her opening and she moans at the feeling, then as he is licking her opening, she continues sucking on his member and they both moan, then after a while they both felt their ends approaching, then (Y/N) bucks his hips as he releases into her mouth and Yang releases in his mouth and on his face, Yang takes his member out his mouth and they both breathe hard. They they looked at each other in the eyes and Yang nods, she lays on the bed as (Y/N) inserts his member inside her making her whimper in pain as he does, then he meets an obstacle, but with enough force he breaks through and Yang moans loud, then breathes hard..........
(Y/N): "Yang, you were still a virgin?"
Yang: "I.........I wanted my virginity taken by the man I love the most, *smiles and looks at him* and that's you. And now your first time is with me. You're touching me all the way you.........you can move now."
(Y/N): "But, Yang................."
Yang: "It's fine as long as it's slow, please I want you to make love to me."
..........(Y/N) nods and he slowly thrusts inside her and she lets out soft and gentle moans, Yang is in awe feeling his member move inside her. Then after a while he increases his speed and she moans more frequently and louder...........
(Y/N): "Yang, you're so tight Yang."
Yang: "You're so *moans* big, this feels *moans* so amazing. Oh gosh, it's so *moans* good. It's so good."
.........he grabs Yang's thighs and lifts her legs up and increases his speed and she moans louder, Yang felt his member touch her womb and Yang moan frequently more, then he turns Yang in her hands and knees, then continued thrusting inside her as she moans frequently, then he leans forward and gropes her breasts and she moans loud, then after a while Yang felt her end approaching...........
Yang: "(Y/N), I'm cumming."
..........she releases on his member and she moans loud, then Yang turns her head to him and she kisses him and she moans in the kiss, then their tongues swirled in their mouths, then Yang lays her head in the pillow and (Y/N) thrusts faster and pounds her hard...........
Yang: "Oh gosh, so good. You're amazing (Y/N). So amazing."
(Y/N): "So are you. *groans* I'm gonna cum Yang."
Yang: "Don't pull out, cum inside me. Release it all inside me."
..........he lays on the bed and Yang bounces on his member at fast speed and she moans loud at the feeling, then (Y/N) is at the verge of release..........
Yang: "(Y/N) I..........I.....I........."
..........she couldn't finish as she plops on his member and (Y/N) releases his seed inside her and Yang snaps her head back............
Yang: "I LOVE YOU (Y/N)!"
..........she moans loud as she feels his seed is released inside her, then she plops forward and breathes hard as she hugs (Y/N), then he takes his member out and his seed leaks outta her opening. Then they looked at each other in the eyes..........
Yang: "You came so much, it's so good."
(Y/N): "Yang."
Yang: "(Y/N)."
..........they kiss again, then it turned into a heated make out session, then Yang lays beside (Y/N) and she falls asleep and he pulls the blanket over them (Y/N) falls asleep as well as she hugged him and he wrapped his arm around her.............

(Y/N) P.O.V
Timeskip-Morning

...........(Y/N) wakes up with the in shining through his window, as he wakes up he feels little headache from last night when he tried to drink, but he looks to his right and sees Yang sleeping with him, he remembers what happened and he smiles knowing that he now has a new love now, he kisses her forehead and she moves a little and hugs him tighter as (Y/N) chuckles............
(Y/N): (I promise you Yang, I will never try that again cause of how much I love you now.)
...........he goes back to sleep with his new girlfriend, but what he doesn't know is that Yang is not the only one that loves him."

To be continued...............

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)