Chapter 4: Aiming to Fix a Broken Heart (Short Chapter)

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 4 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

Yang P.O.V

"Yang and Ruby are at their father's house after he got into an accident getting hurt where they had to help him in the house as Yang is carrying over his shoulder helping him walk in and they set him down his in a chair as he breathes out and he sighs as he is sitting down and Yang sits on the couch....................
Taiyang: "Thanks girls."
Ruby: "No problem dad. We came here the moment you got out."
Taiyang: "Well, I'm glad. So, what's been happening since I was in the hospital?"
.................Yang looks down as she remembers what happened with (Y/N) as she looks to see Taiyang looking at her...................
Taiyang: "Yang, what's wrong?"
Yang: "It's (Y/N)."
Taiyang: "What happened? Is something wrong? Is he okay?"
Ruby: "He's not doing okay."
Yang: "He just found out his wives just cheated on him and they got pregnant with another man's child."
Taiyang: *eyes widen* "Damn."
Yang: "He gets his divorce papers today and I wanted to be there for him when he signed them, but he said it was okay for us to help you."
Taiyang: "Well, that's good. I hope everything goes okay."
Yang: "I hope so too."

Timeskip-A week later

.................Yang is waking up and she gets dressed, then she goes downstairs to see everyone awake and she stretches, then her scroll rings and she sees its Blake and she answers it..................
Yang: "Hey Blake, how's everything been?"
Blake 'on scroll': "Yang, I need you go to the house. It's (Y/N)."
Yang: "What's wrong? How did the divorce go?"
Blake 'on scroll': "It didn't go well, Nebula and Gwen showed up trying to stop it, but something happened where (Y/N) is staying at home a lot and he never left the house."
....................Yang's eyes widen and she looks down, she wanted to know why (Y/N) is not leaving the house now, she turns around to see Taiyang and Ruby standing there as they had concerned faces...................
Taiyang: "It's (Y/N) isn't it? *she nods* Go Yang. *she looks at him* He needs his best friend right now, don't worry I'll be fine."
Ruby: "Go Yang, I'll stay with dad until then, (Y/N) needs you."
.....................Yang nods and she runs out and heads for her motorcycle, she puts on the helmet and she starts t up and she drives off towards the house."
Yang: (They're right, Y/N needs help. If it comes worst I'll have no choice, but to confess to him and make him happy where I can see the old Y/N again.)

To be continued.................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and if I gets enough request I will do a double chapter publishing and publish the next chapter,

Now with that said, see y'all next time.)