l i me r e n c e

| the state of being infactuated or obsessed with another person |

Dim lighting, rose cigars, pretty faces, and a dark atmosphere. Yes, this is Jimin's environment every Sunday night with a glass of Smirnoff vodka at hand. Every Sunday night Jimin came to indulge in the dark desires that BigHit had to offer. 

Afterall, it was the number one club in the city of Seoul and not just anybody could waltz up in there.
Not unless you wanted to leave with a few missing limbs or better yet a broken ribcage.
It was the very reason why Jimin enjoyed the place well, next to the pretty strippers of course.
See, not only were Sundays the best but BigHit had a thing for bringing out their best. ARMY. That's what the male strippers were called and boy did they attract a lot of soldiers. One of those soldiers being Jimin of course.

He took a sip of his drink eyeing his surroundings. Many of the boys had already performed and had been booked for the night. Though until then many of them worked the floor flirting with the many males seated about no doubt drinking something as strong as Jimin. Cause what's better than a pretty face serving you a pretty drink right?

"Have you been enjoying the show Mr. Park?"

Jimin looked up from his glass to see the floor manager of the club standing before. Like all the other boys here he had a pretty face. No, pretty was quite the word to use for him. He was absolutely gorgeous his broad shoulders covered in the loose shirt he wore.

The sparkles that adorned his shirt look quite alluring under the dark lighting. Pants fitting just right giving his figure more than enough attention.
His lips pink and plump as always.  And his smile sending warm tingles down your spine. It was a wonder you didn't see him on the pole.

"The show is spectacular as always Jin though you and I both know who I'm really looking for."

Jin smiled. He did know who he was talking about. How could he not? Park Jimin made it very clear why he came here and who he came for.

"Well, I'm sure you won't be disappointed tonight. Maybe a little surprised."

Jimin raised his eyebrow as if to question Jin's meaning but the man was already on to the next table. It wasn't long before all the lights went off and all attention was directed towards the stage. Then out of nowhere a single spotlight turned on revealing the prettiest face Jimin had ever laid eyes on.

Silky black hair, smooth pale skin, pink lips, and legs to die for. Oh yes, Suga had arrived and Jimin could already feel the desire within him beginning to burn.

The boy wore an oufit unlike Jimin had seen him in before. Adorning his delicious looking legs were black mesh thigh highs decorated by what looked to be tiny diamonds. The black panties he wore were of a similar fashion along with the bra he wore.

 The black panties he wore were of a similar fashion along with the bra he wore

Dark brown eyes scanned the crowd his red tongue flicking out in the process. Jimin's breathing was already labored and the boy hadn't even started yet.

As the music started the boy walked towards the pole, long fingers caressing it gently. It had many wondering what else he could caress that way. It was all overwhelming. Watching the fluid movements the stripper displayed upon the pole. He never missed a bit, his expression never stopped being enticing, and most of all he never stopped flicking that damn tongue out.

He had a habit of making pole dancing look easy. With graceful steps like his, it was hard not to pay close attention never wanting to miss a single thing. Though the best part was when he took off his clothes. That's what really drove Jimin mad. It's the way he would slide each thigh high off his leg slowly revealing his milky skin bit by bit. And when the bra was removed Jimin couldn't help but lick his own lips at the sight of his pink buds. He was torture.

Then out of nowhere he slid off the pole and off the grand stage. He moved through the crowd winking at a few that made eye contact with him. As he approached Jimin's table he dared a glance and sure enough the male's piercing gaze was upon him.

He ventured closer but not close enough for Jimin to reach out and touch. Though he did get a whiff of rose water that clung to the male's skin. Jimin was sure he was going to loose his mind if he didn't get what he want. And he always got what he wanted.

|

Suga's performance was long over and Jimin had just finished the last of his vodka. The hesitation he felt was foreign to him as he racked his brain over it.

What was he waiting for? He knew how to book one of the strippers.

But what if...

No. He's what you want so go get it.

Jimin pushed his fingers through his hair before pulling himself up from the chair he sat in. Jin noticed him walking his way and smiled.

"Mr. Park what can I do for you?"

"I'd like to book one of the boys." Jin's smile grew.

"And will it be Kookie again?"

Jimin shook his head.

"No, tonight I'd like to book Suga."

"Oh? How long would you like?"

"Give me the whole fucking night."

|

oOF.