u n u s u a l

| remarkable or interesting

A chill ran down Suga's back as he sat in front of his dressing room mirror the large expanse of glass giving him full view of the lingerie he wore. It would be a lie if he said he didn't like it but as for why Jin bought it for him was a question that had yet to be answered.

See, Suga was a pretty simple person so to speak. Although, he spent most of his nights on the pole he wasn't one for really pretty things such as the lingerie he wore. In all honesty, the black-haired male still wasn't used to this kind of life despite it being his second year in this type of business. For him it was a job and a job he didn't want to fail in no matter how embarrassed he felt when removing his clothes. Business was business and there was no way around that.

"Hyung."

Suga looked up in the mirror to notice one of the younger strippers peaking through the door. His dark falling into his face as he looked at Suga. He went by the name of Kookie onstage but if Suga remembered correctly the boy's name was Jungkook.

"Hmm?"

"Ah, Jin says you've been booked."

Suga scrunched his nose up at this in both disgust and confusion. Dancing on the pole was one thing but letting strangers touch or more like have sex with you was a whole other thing entirely. Especially, since Suga hardly ever received many because of the price. Jin knew he didn't like to be touched and did his best to make sure he wasn't. Though if a man had money then there was nothing either of them could do about that.

"Okay, I'm on my way. Thanks Kook." The younger nodded.

"Oh, and you look really pretty today Hyung."

And with that the boy was gone leaving Suga a little flustered as he didn't really receive many compliments from his coworkers besides Jin. Speaking of Jin he better get a move on before the man came looking for him and he did not want that.

Before slipping out of his room Suga slipped on a silky black robe that covered him completely. No matter how good the lingerie looked Suga wasn't all that confident in it.

|

"Ah, there he is.", said Jin once he saw Suga had entered the small room.

He motioned Suga over to sit beside him on a small white sofa while Jimin sat on the other opposite to him. When Suga noticed Jimin's presence he felt another chill run down his spine. He'd seen this man many times before and the look he always gave him implied that he wanted to devour Suga whole. Though Suga was used to the man simply looking and nothing more. Never did he think the man would actually book him.

"Suga, Mr. Park here has booked you...for the night."

Suga's eyes widened.

"T-The night?"

Jin nodded trying to fight off the smile that was threatening to make appearance on his pink lips. In truth, Jin was glad that Jimin had finally decided to book the male. He was getting tired of watching him drool over Suga while the male stayed oblivious to it all.

"Yes, the whole night. Though the question is are you okay with this? Mr. Park informed me that he didn't want to force you into anything."

Suga looked over at Jimin who was biting his lip nervously while looking down at his hands. This was definitely the opposite of what Suga had been looking at the past month or so. Taking a closer look he noticed the man's sharp features and dark brown hair that looked soft to the touch. A very body could be seen beneath the the suit he wore which looked very expensive by the way.

Either way the man had came this far without making any moves towards Suga or nasty remarks towards him. One night wouldn't hurt to repay the man.

"I'll do it." Jin grinned widely refusing the urge to squeal.

"Well, Mr. Park you heard him. He's all yours for the night."

Hearing this Jimin visibly relaxed as he stood up. Suga too stood up grabbing Jimin's hand and leading him out of the room. Neither of them noticed the silent but visible fanboying Jin was doing behind them almost crying as he watched the two leave.

It was pretty quiet from there as Suga led them to his room. Each stripper had a room in the club for things like this and depending on how good you were the bigger your room was. So, when Jimin stepped into Suga's he wasn't suprised to see the male basically had a hotel suite to himself. Suga continued to hold on to Jimin's hand until they were both standing at the edge of the bed.

 From there Suga was unsure of what to do next and Jimin seemed to notice this as he grabbed the stripper by his waist pulling him close.

"You know I like it better when I can see your pretty skin."

Suga flinched at the roughness of Jimin's voice against his skin. They hadn't even started yet and the man already sounded wreck. Was it really because of him? Regardless of that Suga removed his silk robe allowing to fall to the floor.

This seemed to please Jimin as he ran his fingers up and down Suga's sides causing him to shudder. Jimin continued to feel all over his body allowing his hands to stray as far as the stripper's thighs only to come back up to his sides again. Despite, how slow Jimin's hands were moving Suga couldn't help the small whimpers that escaped his throat. No one had ever touched him like this before.

It wasn't long before Jimin attached his lips to the stripper's neck sucking and leaving red marks his wake. By then Suga's body was beginning to burn his knees feeling weak.

"C-Can we sit on the bed?"

Jimin smiled as he sat down on the bed pulling Suga into his lap. The pale man yelped at the sudden action but was soon cut off by the feeling of Jimin's hands on his ass.

"You know I really like this lingerie you're wearing. It's by far the prettiest I've seen you in."

"Ah, thank you."

Jimin smiled once again before his lust began to kick in and his desires influencing his actions. Although he was still gentle his lips began to move at a faster pace and his hands make quick work of Suga's bra discarding it to the floor. Now that the stripper's nipples were out Jimin wasted no time to latch on to one allowing the other hand to play with the other.

This caused Suga to throw his head back at the feeling his hips beginning to move as well. In the midst of his slow grinds he managed to grind particularly hard against Jimin's crotch eliciting a moan from him.

"Naughty are we?"

"N-No."

Jimin wasn't convinced as he placed Suga on the bed positioning himself between his legs. To say Suga was confused was an understatement. He was sure they should've fucked already but so far all this man has been doing his making him feel good. Too good. Though just as he was about to question the male above him Jimin spoke.

"Before we start I'd like to know something. Is there any particular way you want this?"

|

Well, that turned out to be longer than planned.