r e d a m a n c y

| a love returned in full |

Yoongi woke up feeling relieved. Despite the fact Jungkook's arms were wrapped around his waist squeezing lightly.
He couldn't help the blush crept on his cheeks. Though that didn't stop him from slowly sliding out of bed careful not to wake the younger.

Warm water relaxed Yoongi's muscles as he stood on the shower. Jungkook had been nice enough to clean him up but he still felt the need to wash himself.

Now, that drug had worn off (after three rounds of course) Yoongi knew he'd have no trouble working on Sunday. And since Namjoon promised to be there he'd be sure to put on his best show as a thanks.

By the time he came out of the bathroom filled clothed and hair soaking wet Jungkook was still asleep on the bed.
He smiled a bit before walking to the kitchen only to find Jin in there.

"Yoongi."

"Don't you Yoongi me. Where the fuck were you? And when did you get back? And-"

"It's quite obvious Kook didn't fuck you well enough if you're asking this many questions."

Yoongi's cheek instantly became red as a tomato looking away from Him.

"You didn't have to send him."

Jin shrugged.

"I didn't want to leave you like that either..."

A soft silence filled the room. Yoongi looked at Jin past memories flashing before his eyes. He shook his head a bit.

"I did it because I wanted to Jin so stop thinking you owe me the world. "

"Okay..."

|

The smell of members skewers is what woke Jungkook from his deep slumber. His body felt immensely relaxed as if he'd had a weight lifted off of his shoulders.

Speaking of shoulders his were no longer bare and neither was the rest of his body. He felt clean and smelt clean too.

Did hyung?

He shook his head at the thought before getting up to follow the smell of lamb skewers.

The mouth watering scent lead him to the kitchen. Both Jin and Yoongi were seated at the island chopsticks making quick work of the food around them.

"You guys were just going to eat with me?"

Both males turned to look at Jungkook  his appearance looking fluffy as he sported an oversized pink sweater and a pair of grey sweats. His hair was sticking up in random places his skin flush.

"We made you a plate if that makes you feel better..." said Jin who pointed towards a plate on the counter.

Jungkook pouted taking his plate and placing it in the microwave.

Yoongi seemed to be ignoring him since he hadn't looked at Jungkook since he spoke nor was he acting as if he was there. The younger didn't like this one but especially since he had questions.

"Hyung, are you okay now?"

Yoongi looked up eyes wide and cheeks flaming.

"I am. Thanks to you...of course."