o r p h i c

| mysterious and entrancing |

Yoongi watched Jungkook on the pole his movements mischievous like the look on his face. He looked past the younger and out into the crowd.

He spotted Taehyung and Namjoon towards the back. Taehyung's vibrant eyes locked on the stage while Namjoon sat with an unreadable look on his face.
The glass he sipped from had to either be gin or vodka. Both were dressed to the teeth making it hard to remember they ran a tattoo parlor.

Yoongi scanned the others in the crowd purposely avoiding a certain blonde male but it didn't stop him from noticing the red haired man beside him.

And if Yoongi wasn't prepared to perform earlier he didn't seem that way now. In fact, his blood seemed to heat up a bit adrenaline coursing through his veins.

His eyes flickered back to the younger onstage who was now leaving with several wads of bills in his hand a wide grin on his face.

"Hyung."

The youngers breath caught in his throat at the sight of Yoongi. Oh God, was he pretty and not just when he was panting his name either.
No, Jungkook could see the light that lingered around the older.

He really was an angel. A gorgeous one at that.

"You did so well Kook."

The younger smiled pulling his hyung in for a hug.

"Hyung, told me what you're doing to do so you better put on the best show this club has ever seen."

Yoongi could only chuckle at the youngers words before letting go.
After all, he had already had a sip of iniquity so might as well go head and drink the whole cup.

|

Hoseok took a sip from his glass of whiskey relishing in the taste. The lights had gone off and nothing could be seen well...not until a single spotlight shone onstage and the man beneath it had Hoseok choking.

No fucking way.

He'd only met him once. Only once and even then he'd known what his fate was.
Though this was the last thing he expected of the pretty angel. And boy was it an interesting twist.

Hoseok couldn't help but smile as he looked over at his blonde friend.
Jimin's mouth was agape and Hoseok knew this is exactly what he meant by addicted.

The young demon was hooked. And who wouldn't be?

Getting a taste of purity was like trying ecstasy for the first time. You never wanted to come down from the high.

"Is this the famous Suga?", Hoseok asked even though he already knew the answer.

Jimin who looked to be in a trance could only nod in response eyes never leaving the pale strippers face.

Hoseok hummed.

God, I'll never understand your mysterious ways.

|

Namjoon and Taehyung both looked at Yoongi in shock at he stood under the spotlight dressed like sin itself.

They knew he was a stripper but they didn't think he looked this good while onstage. Namjoon could understand why Jimin had been so mesmerized.

Hell, even Namjoon was having a hard time swallowing the lump that had formed in his throat.