o u i pt.2

| yes please |

This isn't what Jungkook was expecting when Jin called saying Yoongi was sick. No, this isn't what he expected at all.

"J-Jungkook."

Jungkook looked down at the older male. His pretty pale skin covered in a shirt and sweats. He was breathing hard and his hands clung to Jungkook's arms.
His pink lips upturned in a frown small sounds escaping. Jungkook placed a hand on Yoongi's shoulder causing the older to shudder.

"Hyung, what's wrong where does it hurt?"

"It d-doesn't hurt just need you to touch m-me?"

Touch him? I am touching him.

Jungkook doesn't voice his thoughts while trying to guide Yoongi what he thinks is his room.
All the while Yoongi breaths come out a little harsher and Jungkook hopes he won't have to take him to the hospital.

As soon as Yoongi's legs hit the bed he collapses on top of him bringing Jungkook down with him. The younger lets out a yelp as he's now laying on top of the older.

"H-Hyung..."

Yoongi groans out on frustration upset that Jungkook wasn't understanding what he wanted.

If only Jin were here right now.

"Jungkook, listen to me and listen to me well cause I'm only saying this once."

Jungkook sits up looking down at the flushed male still wondering how'd he gotten here. His lips now upturned into a pout as his chest rose and fell rapidly.
Sweat could be seen running past his temples his body temperature a lot warmer than it should be.

"I need you to fuck me."

If the room wasn't hot before it sure as hell was now.
Jungkook wouldn't say it aloud but he'd found Yoongi to be very delectable. And he may or may not have masturbated after watching him up on the pole.

But to think he'd just outright tell Jungkook something like this was a thing Jungkook's mind had never even thought about.

"Have you topped before?"

Jungkook nodded thinking back to the time he got have Jimin beneath him for his birthday.

"Good."

And that's all Yoongi said before laying down eyes concentrated on the ceiling. He was just as nervous as Jungkook but would never admit it.

And as for Jungkook he shook his head slightly trying to get rid of the initial shock. He knew his hyung wasn't someone who was easily riled up so he knew this was a serious matter. A matter he'd have to question him about later.

So, instead he focused his eyes on the olders skin. He'd look so pretty all marked up.
And that's what Jungkook did leaning down and attaching his lips onto the pale neck before him.

Yoongi inhaled sharply his body burning all over. The feeling of the youngers lips cascading over his skin was enough to have him squirming.

Jungkook's mouth was nearly merciless as he worked his way around trying to find what would make Yoongi release the pretty sounds he was hiding.
And he did right below Yoongi's left ear he sucked hard causing the older to whimper. Jungkook grinned before pressing a chaste kiss there making his way down the olders chest.