f e l l a t i o

| the beautiful art of
cock sucking |

All things happen for a reason they say. Nothing is by pure coincidence. Well, at least that's what a certain black haired stripper believes.

You see Suga was...a man of many secrets. Secrets that he worked hard to keep but some secrets were never meant to be kept for long.

"Yoongi."

"Yoongi."

"Yoongi!"

"Hmm?"

"Don't you 'hmm' me get your pretty ass up. Now."

The pale stripper merely groaned beneath the blood red silk sheets. The day was Monday and last time he checked he didn't work on Mondays. Hell he didn't work but two days out of the entire week.
Life didn't used to be like this.

Sighing loudly he removed the covers from over his head fearing that if he didn't he'd be feeling pain pretty soon.

Light shown through the windows making him close his eyes from the sudden brightness.
In front of them stood his hyung skin glowing, pink lips looking plump as ever, pink shorts that hung low on his hips, and a chest that crafted by God himself.

"Jin", Yoongi's voice sounded hoarse as he spoke.

"Explain to me why I'm awake and on a Monday at that."

Jin rolled his eyes placing his hands on his hips.

"Don't tell me you forgot that you have somewhere to be today."

Yoongi thought for a moment carefully racking his brain for whatever he was missing.

"Shit."

That was all he said before sprinting to his closet only to come fully clothed while running towards the front of his penthouse.

"Thanks Jin!"

"Yeah, yeah", was all Jin said before making his way towards the living room.

One of these days he'll come to appreciate this fine piece of ass.

|

I'm hungry.

Those two words constantly plagued Jimin's mind as he lay in bed shirtless a small bead of sweat trickling past his temple.
And no this wasn't your typical hunger it couldn't be filled with a simple burger or a bowl of tteok-bokki. It also wasn't caused by the fact that Jimin had only downed vodka last night and nothing more.

This hunger was an insatiable appetite. One that needed more than a small meal for you to be satisfied. This hunger dwelled in the deepest part of one's gut and it would burn slowly until it's hosts could take it no more. It was a cruel thing and Jimin could take no more.

Do you know what this hunger is called?

It's name is Lust. And right now it was occupier of Jimin's mind. To say he was desperate to be rid of it was an understatement.