u n i q u e

| unlike anything else |

When it all came back to Yoongi it seemed like a dream. He'd woke up in a cold sweat and his heart beating faster than he would've liked.

Jimin.

That name had tasted so sweet on his tongue. A name he should've never have forgotten.
At least that's what he told himself. Because how could one forget someone as beautiful as him?

And when the mark appeared he knew it wasn't a dream.

|

"Jimin, taint me please."

Jimin stared at the angel before him. Fallen or not he'd always be an angel in Jimin's eyes.

"Are you sure Yoongi? Once this happens-"

"I already bear your mark."

Jimin opened his mouth but his words were caught on the tip of his tongue. But that hunger, oh that hunger that made his blood run hit was roaring.

And Jimin would be a fool to deny it. He'd be a fool to deny what was already his.
So, as he stood Yoongi took his hand leading further him into the club.

No words were exchanged between them both nervous about what was to come.

Yoongi led them into a dark room that had a queen sized bed I'm the middle of it. He let go of Jimin's hand and walked over to the wall. With a flick of a switch the room was lit up by a dozen of fairy lights.

They hung over the bed giving the room a soft feel.

It gave Jimin a view of the silk black sheets that resided on the bed. Without much thought he grabbed Yoongi and directed him to the bed.

Sliding back the white canopy that hung over Jimin laid Yoongi on the bed.

And oh was that a sight Jimin had been imagining for so long.
Yoongi in his pretty lingerie all pliant for him. His ink colored hair fanning out around his head like a halo.

Yoongi let his eyes take in the man he'd met so many years ago. Tentatively, he reached out and pulled Jimin down on top of him.

Instead of collapsing completely, Jimin propped himself on his elbows giving him leverage over the man beneath him.

"Jimin."

Inhaling sharply Jimin leaned in until his lips touched ones much softer than his own.
From there it was like fireworks had set off in his body.

He was burning but it was beautiful. The emotions flowing like careful brush strokes of a painter's hand. Like a cup overflowing with nothing but warmth. Symphonies and symphonies of...love.

Yoongi was no different as he clung to the man above like his life depended on it.
And as much as he liked to savour the moment he couldn't hold back much longer. Swiping his tongue against Jimin's bottom lip eliciting a groan from the other.

Jimin got the message and opened his mouth allowing Yoongi to explore with feverish curiosity. But Jimin was a demon who liked dominance and so he pushed back against Yoongi.