y u a n f e n

| a relationship by
faith or destiny |

God works in mysterious ways yet it's always his way. He does as he please and even with the knowledge of what's to happen before it does he makes no move to change it.

'Let life takes its course.'

That was he says the most. So, when he watched one of his angels do the forbidden he made no moves as to prevent what was to come.
He only aided in making sure no one  knew about it but the ones involved.

Though how does that help them when even they can't remember?

Again God works in mysterious ways. He'll do as he pleases his sense of humor a little more sinister than Satan himself.
However, this time it's no joking matter.

"If you help me you'll lose your place in heaven."

"I lost that a long time ago so let me help you."

God does not like disobedience. And even still he had mercy.

|

Yoongi stared out at the setting sun. It's warmth spreading throughout his cold body. Black hair moving softly with a small breeze that came through.
It was quiet. A single chill crawled up his spine signaling what was to come. The mark on his abdomen had manifested itself his efforts all in vain.

Though despite this all he felt content.  There wasn't anything weighing him down anymore. Well, at least not physically though he knew by the time the night began that would all change.

Everything was bound to change. Everything except people that is. They could try all they want buy without help they were trapped in a constant cycle. A cycle he'd been watching for far too long but to be part of that cycle...

It felt good.

It wasn't like he was scheduled to die anytime soon so he might as well accept the course life has taken. At least, that's how Jungkook put it.

THE NIGHT BEFORE

"A fallen angel?"

Jungkook looked over at Yoongi. His soft features giving any indication that he was lying then again when had he ever lied about anything?

"How?"

Yoongi looked down at his hands, the glow they once had long gone. Sighing through his nose he looked back up.

"I'm not sure."

Now, this cause Jin to look at the smaller male. He had always thought it was his fault but-

"I'm not sure what happened really.  I wasn't given any clear explanation i just know I woke up one day and I was no longer in heaven. At first, I thought it was a mission that someone forgot to mention but no. I bore the mark of the casted."