s e l f l e s s

concerned more with the needs and wishes of others |

Jimin studied Suga's face as he waited for the stripper's reply. His hair was matted to his forehead and his breathing unsteady. The look in his eyes was hard to discern as they seemed void of life.

"I-I...I don't know. Most don't really care about what I want."

This caused Jimin to sit back straddling the male's pale waist. How could people not care about such a beautiful person? Jimin could only shake his head as sudden wave of heat went through his body.

"Very well kitten. I guess I'll just have to show you what pleasure really feels like."

Jimin removed himself from the strippers lap licking his lips as he eyed the male's pale body. Slowly he began drawing small circles on his sides while sucking light marks on his neck. Instinctively, Suga's body arched off the bed. As much as he liked the way Jimin's mouth felt against his skin he wanted more. The erection between his legs was beginning to become unbearable but he was afraid to ask Jimin for attention.

The customer's needs came first.

"Kitten, why so quiet? Am I not good enough?"

Suga shook his head.

"Oh? Then tell me what you want." 

Suga froze for a moment. What did he want? He looked up at the man above him. His blonde hair was slick was sweat and lean muscles could be seen beneath the black button up he wore. The way his dark eyes seemed to swallow him up caused something to erupt within him. No longer was he just a stripper doing his job no he was a man who was possibly about to get the best sex of his life.

"I want...I want you to make me feel good."

The feral smile that appeared upon Jimin's lips was more than enough for Suga to know that he was in for a ride. Literally

"Alright, kiten be a doll and get on all fours for me." 

Suga rolled over lifting his ass in the air spreading his legs slightly. He couldn't help the small moan from escaping his lips as his panties rubbed him in the all the wrong places. Jimin wanted to hear more of the lovely sound.

"Such a lovely voice. And such a beautiful body."

Jimin began caressing the strippers thighs occasionally squeezing his laced cheeks. It wasn't long before another wave of heat surged through his body reminding him of why he was there in the first place. The man needed to get a taste of what he's watching for far too long. Slowly, he began rubbing his fingers against the stripper's pink hole relishing in the way he'd arch his back from the feeling.

The way the male's hole continuously clenched had a heat pooling in the pit of Jimin's stomach. So there was absolutely no hesitation when he laid his tongue flat against it. To say Suga was shocked was an understatement. No one had ever ate him out before.

"Mhmm..."

"Does that feel good kitten?" Suga nodded not trusting himself to speak but Jimin didn't like that.

"Use your words kitten." Jimin liked the stripper's voice and he'd be damned if he wasn't gonna hear it.

"I-It feels good. Really good." 

And although it did feel good Suga wasn't prepared when Jimin's tongue breeched his first ring of muscle causing the stripper to cry out. This only urged Jimin on because soon the presence of his index was back. With the amount of saliva present it wasn't hard for Jimin's finger to slip in beside his tongue. To say Suga was pleased well...he was more than pleased he was fucking ecstatic.

But it wasn't enough. No, he needed more so he began to push back on Jimin's face hoping he got the message. Luckily, he did as he removed his tongue and replaced it with another finger. Now, Jimin had a new focus and it was touching that spot that leave Suga screaming. 

So, he added another finger but not without making sure the stripper was okay first. Though Suga would've cared either way because when Jimin's fingers found that special spot his whole body tensed with pleasure and the urge to cum was right there.

But he stopped himself remembering the club's rules. The customer's pleasure always came first.

"S-Stop." 

It was barely above a whisper but Jimin's ears picked up on the plea.

"What's wrong kitten? Did I hurt you? Was it too much? Need to slow down?" 

Suga winced at the man's endearing tone while slowly raising himself off the bed. He had a job to do he reminded himself as he slid to the floor.

"No, there's nothing wrong, but I forgot to mention the rules. It's my job to please you not the other way around." 

And as he said all of this he weaved his way in between Jimin's legs making quick work of his belt revealing a large bulge covered by black briefs. Looking directly into Jimin's eyes he said,

"You don't mind a few kitten licks do you?"

|

Pls forgive me for such a long wait.