o u i pt.1

| yes |

What the hell?

That question had yet to be answered as Yoongi approached his apartment building.
Not only did he suck a stranger's dick but he actually enjoyed it.

Yoongi shook his head in disbelief. He didn't take the medicine right away so why had he acted like that? The thought of him falling any further sent chills down his spine. That was last thing he wanted and yet the thought no longer frightened him.

"Jin?"

The house emitted no sound as Yoongi stepped through the door.

Maybe he went out?

"Fuck!"

Yoongi jumped at the sound of Jin's voice. Based off his choice of word it could only mean two things.

1. He was fucking himself on his dildo. Again.

2. He was playing Mario Kart and was losing.

Yoongi prayed it was the later as he approached the man's door slowly pushing it open with one eye closed. The last time he walked in like this he was forced into pink lingerie.
Not a moment he wanted to relive.

Though it seemed God was in a good mood today because Jin sat on the bed in front of his 70' Tv that resided on the wall.
His hair was disheveled and he wore a pink hoodie while his hands gripped the console controller. It was obvious he'd been at for awhile cause his new Mario plushie sat next to him and looked to be slightly beat up.

Poor guy.

"Jin."

Jim looked away from the Tv and smiled at Yoongi. It was something about the latter that made him feel at ease.

"Yoongs. How was the visit?"

Yoongi shrugged making his way over to the bed. Jin paused the game and turned towards Yoongi who now sat beside him.

"So I talked to Namjoon and he said he increased the dosage though we're not sure if it's gonna work or not however, the after effect will definitely be a lot stronger than usual. I don't know if I'll go to work or not."

Jin frowned at this.

He knew what Yoongi was and like any other person he didn't believe him at first but with a simple snap of the male's fingers it was obvious he wasn't from this world.
And since then he's made it his business to make sure the older was always safe. Besides, he owes the male more than he could ever pay back.

"It's up to you Yoongs. I won't force you to work if the effect is too much. I can't even remember the last time you took a vacation anyway."

Yoongi could only hum in response his mind on the blonde haired male. Things could only get worse from here and he wasn't prepared for it at all.

|

"He did what?"

"Hoseok I'm not kidding he really gave me head and man I'd never had an experience like that."

Hoseok shook his head for what had to be the 109th not that anyone was counting. As soon as Jimin burst through the door he knew something was up. Normally, the latter would look like the walking dead instead of the lively creature he was.

"So, you're telling me the same man you've been watching on the pole for the last 5 months randomly asked to fuck your dick? And in your bookshop?"