Coffee

Enjoy!

A year has passed since Tai broken up with Terra, he was now in high school. Unfortunately, things didn't go as planned since Sora had chosen Matt over him, he was pretty down about it but then he meet another girl name Meiko but unfortunately she left to another city so it couldn't work out either way.

Tai was taking a stroll downtown for to explore his city and also get a cup of coffee. It was a saturday morning and all his friends were busy doing their own thing even Kari had another birthday party to go to. Agumon was hanging out with his other digimon friends at their headquarters. Tai let out a sigh as he finally entered the shop and enjoy the fresh brewd smell of the coffee. He patiently waited in line but was hearing commotions just outside the shop. He turned around and saw a group of paparazzi taking pictures of a limo that just rolled up in front of the store. Two guards were pushing some people back as they tried to make room.

"Next"

Said the lady from behind the cash register breaking Tai out of his concentration to see who it is that has every one riled up. He took a step forward.

"Yeah I would like a medium size regular coffee"

"Okay that would be $3.29"

Tai nodded as he took out his money and handing it to the lady. A few seconds later she gave him the hot coffee.

"Thank you"

Tai said as he turned around but bumped into someone causing his coffee to crash on the floor but in the process also burning his hand.

"Ow that's hot hot hot"

He said shaking his hand and began to suck on it.

"Oops sorry about that"

Said a girl's voice. Tai immediately looked up to the person he bumped into, his eyes open wide in surprise.

"No way Terra..."

"Excuse me sir.."

Said a guard with a gruff voice cutting Tai off.

"Do not refer the princess by her first name"

"Oh give it a rest John"

Said Terra with a wave of her hand.

"Besides he had my permission a long time ago"

She said placing her hands on her hips. Tai smiled at her as he got a good look at her on how much she has grown over the year.

"Well this is a surprise, I was wondering who was the celebrity causing the paparazzi to go crazy"

Tai said refering to all the paparazzi outside taking photos. Terra smiled.

"Yeah I sure do know how to make a big entrance, don't I?"

She said with a giggle causing Tai to chuckle. She then looked at the ground sadly and looked to Tai.

"Sorry about your coffee, here let me buy you another one"

"No Terra you don't have to.."

"Come on I insist, Princess's order"

She said with a fake seriousness in her tone. Tai shook his head with a smile.

"Okay fine if it will make you happy"

"Great"

Terra then paid for two orders, as Tai signaled for her to come sit with him away from the flashing cameras. He opened the chair for her as she took a seat. Tai then sat across from her with a smile.

"So how you been?"

"Its been wild, I don't even know where to start"

She said with a giggle. Tai took a sip of his coffee.

"Nothing but Ball Parties here and there, followed by more photo pictures and oh guess what....my parents are trying to find suitor for me even though I told them plenty of time that I can find a guy for myself that actually loves me for me. Okay, now enough about me, what's been going on with your life?"

She asked as she took a sip of her coffee. Tai smiled at her.

"Well things didn't go as planned"

He said. Terra raised an eye brow in confusion.

"What do you mean?"

"Sora had chosen Matt over me"

"Oh my gosh I'm sorry"

"No worries but then I found another girl her name is Meiko, she's very shy"

Terra happily smiled.

"She sounds like a good girl"

"Unfortunately she moved to another city"

"Oooohhhh wow, are you okay?"

"Haha I'm fine don't worry. So when did you got back to the city?"

He asked as he leaned closer placing his elbows on the table. Terra playfully glared at him with her arms crossed over her chest.

"I never left"

"What?! But then...."

"And you never notified me about your soccer games, so I couldn't go."

"Hold on wait a second, but if you knew where I lived why didn't you stop by?"

"I did. Kari was the one that opened the door, I asked her if you were there and she said no giving me a mad look. So I told her that if she can tell you that I dropped by and she said sure"

Tai frown slightly.

"That's weird because Kari didn't tell me anything. How many times did you stop by?"

"Plenty of times and it was always Kari, I stopped going because my parents scolded that I'm wasting my time with a guy that is not going to give me the time of day. I thought you were just that busy or you were just ignoring me"

Tai looked at Terra sadly.

"No, its just Kari haven't told me anything. I'll be sure to ask her and hey since you're here now, do you want to hang out for old times sake"

Terra happily smiled at him.

"Sure, and here is my number"

She said handing him a card. Tai happily tooked it.

"So what do you have in mind?"

"How about the park? There's not that many people there"

"Sure sounds great."

As they both stood up. One of the securities spoken on his walkie talkie.

"Requesting back up, we are headed to the park"

"Roger that"

Tai chuckled nervously at the over protection of the guards. Terra simply rolled her eyes and looked to Tai.

"I hope you don't mind"

"Hahaha no worries"

A/N Rate amd Comment