Kari's Outburst

Enjoy!

"Okay, I can't take it anymore."

Kari said, slamming down her silverware.

"Kari!"

Tai said.

"No, I'm sorry I can't do this."

Kari stated. Tai got nervous, Kari was about to blow up.

"Terra, if it wasn't for Tai, my hand would be wringing your neck right now."

Kari seethed. Terra just looked at her.

"How fucking dare you come back after what you did to my brother!"

Kari's voice was laced with hate.

"Kari, stop!"

Mr. Kamiya yelled.

"I'm just saying what everyone else here is thinking!"

Kari yelled back.

"You haven't even given her a chance."

Tai almost whispered.

"Why should I, Tai?!"

Kari screamed.

"That's enough! You don't know how hard she's been trying to make this work."

Mrs. Kaimya finally spoke up. Kari ignored her mother and looked right at Terra.

"You're lucky I haven't kicked your ass."

Kari said.

"Why haven't you?"

Terra asked.

"Terra!"

Tai yelled.

"What was that?"

Kari asked.

"Why haven't you? I think I deserve it. I deserve everything that you're throwing at me right now. I don't know what it is exactly that has you so angry at me but apprently you act like I dont deserve to be here. I know that. It hurts me every day to see you angry at me and I'll never be able to forgive myself if I've done something horrible to you. I know I don't deserve Tai. So, if kicking my ass is what will make you feel better, please do it. I won't stop you. I won't fight back. I deserve it."

Terra said, looking right at Kari.
Kari was actually speechless. She wasn't expecting that. Kari sat back down in her chair, dumfounded. Terra thought about all the things she had just said and she felt tears coming to her eyes, she got up and walked as quickly as she could out the door with her guards following close behind.

"I'm not losing her again!"

Tai said with tears in his eyes, running after her.

"Christ, Kari."

Mr. Kamiya said.

"I wasn't expecting that..."

Mrs. Kamiya said.

"Tai seems so upset."

Kari said lowly.

"He is, because you didn't took the time to think about his feelings in all of this."

Mrs. Kamiya spoke up.

"I agree. We should have just heard him out. Now he feels hurts and so does Terra. I know Terra deserves it, but I could tell from Terra's eyes...she really regrets it breaking up with Tai."

Mr. Kamiya said.

"We'll talk to them, together."

Mrs. Kamiya said, motioning to her and her husband.