Here's Meiko

Enjoy!

"Are you sure he won't mind me being here?"

Meiko asked. Kari was happily pulling her arm.

"Of course he won't mind, he misses you and plus it will be a surprise"

Kari said happily.

'Maybe if Tai was too see Meiko then he would realize he made a mistake of being with Terra'

She thought as she pulled Meiko towards her home. As they finally arrived, Kari opened the door dragging Meiko as she found Tai and Terra cuddling on the couch.

"Oh Tai look who came for a visit"

Kari said in a sing along. Tai turn back to look and was surprise to see Meiko. Terra saw the surprise look on her boyfriend's face and look to his direction to see who it was. There was a girl standing there looking shy, she had glasses on and straight long raven black hair. Tai stood up and happily greeted her.

"Meiko its been too long"

Tai said with a smile. Terra happily stood up and stand by Tai looking at the guest. Kari then nudge Meiko to Tai causing her to almost fall but luckily Tai caught her just in time. Kari smirk and look to see if there was any jealousy look on Terra's face but was surprise to see she has a face expression of concern when Meiko almost fell.

"Well since its been too long, how about you and Meiko go out to eat and catch up on things"

Kari said politely with her hands behind her back. Tai then removed his hands from Meiko and sent a slight glare to Kari.

"I don't think..."

Tai began to say until someone cleared their throat. Tai looked back to see Terra giving him a smile and a small wave. Tai smiled at her.

"Oh Meiko, I would like you to meet someone really special to me this is Terra my......"

"Friend"

Kari immediately said cutting Tai off. Terra and Tai frown at Kari's action. Meiko smiled at Terra.

"Nice to meet you"

"The pleasure is mine"

Terra said politely

"But I am actually Tai's....."

"Friend"

Kari said once again cutting Terra off. Meiko then pushed a few strands of her hair behind her ear and lightly blushed when she looked to Tai.

"So Kari, told me that you missed me. Is that true?"

"Of I do, we all do"

Tai said with a smile. Meiko then lightly grabbed Tai's hand.

"So how about we go hang out for a bit and talk about what we missed in each other's life?"

Meiko said with a blush. Terra raised an eye brow and looked to Tai to see him blushing.

"Geez well I don't know"

Tai said with a nervous look scratching the back of his head.

"Go on Tai its just only talking. Nobody's going to get hurt"

Kari said with a smile. He then look to Terra and was nervous when he saw her giving him a daring look as if saying 'Do it, I dare you'

"N-no, I'm sorry"

"Why not?"

"Because I have a ....."

"Friend!"

Kari said the third time.

"Okay we get it Terra is your friend Tai. There is no reason for her to not let you go with me right? I mean there's no jealousy is there?"

Meiko asked. Terra slightly growled and it was rare for Terra to get angry since she is always understanding and reasonable.

"Come on it would be just like the good old days just without the infected"

She said with a light giggle. Terra then look to Kari to see her smirking.

'Oh so this is Kari's plan breaking me and Tai up. Does she really hate me that much?'

She thought to herself. Tai cleared up his throat and lightly removed his hand from Meiko.

"I'm sorry Meiko, as much as it was nice seeing you again but I don't want my....."

"Meiko"

Terra said cutting Tai off, she walked passed him and walked towards Meiko.

"Y-Yes?"

"Your name is familiar to me. Tell me did you used to date Tai?"

"Oh hahaha I wouldn't say use to, we are still dating. Even though I moved to another city, we never broken up. So I decided to drop by and see how he is"

Terra was stunned she wasn't expecting that kind of answer. She sadly looked to the ground as tears began to gather in her eyes.

'N-no it can't be'

She thought. She then felt a hand on her shoulder pulling her out of her thoughts, she turn back to see it was Tai's hand. She then sadly shrugged him off, she then walked up to Kari.

"Is this what you wanted?"

Terra asked with anger. Kari crossed her arms over her chest.

"I don't know what you're talking about?"

"You know what I'm talking about. Ever since Tai and I got together you have been trying to break us up since day one and now out of the blue you bring in one of Tai's old girlfriend. Well I got newsflash for you, you can stop with your plans now because you won't see me again and if you do you better show me the proper respect because I will throw you in jail"

Terra then looked to Tai.

"Its over. I am tired of being in the middle. My parents are trying to come between us, your sister is coming between us and now your girlfriend or ex-girlfriend is here to get together, I mean come on what is this? No one wants us to be together, nobody wants us to be happy."

Tears began to trail down her face.

"I am tired of running away. A princess should never have to run away from when things get hard. I thought you were my happy ending, my prince charming but I was wrong. I was so wrong."

Terra said as she turned around and went out the door. Tai was shock by the words she said and angrily glared at Kari before chasing after Terra.

A/N Rate and Comment