Truth

Enjoy!

A week has passed and Tai wasn't doing so well. He began to eat less and less, even his game was down but he knew there was nothing he could do. He even tried going to the mansion to talk to Terra but the guards would throw him out, she wanted nothing to do with him. Kari sadly looked at Tai who was on the bed with his face buried in the pillow.

"You see Tai, I knew this would happen"

"Go away"

Tai said

"Come on Tai"

"I'm serious Kari, go away"

"Not until you talk to me"

"There is nothing to talk about"

"I'm not leaving"

"Fine then you want to talk, then let's talk. Why are you so against Terra? Why couldn't you give her a chance? Why did you have to but into my relationship?"

Tai said as he sat up a little to look at Kari. Kari crossed her arms over her chest with a glare.

"You're still going on about her? It been a week just forget about her already"

"No answer me. You wanted me to talk right? So this is what I want to talk about. Why?"

"Because she hurted you, just like how you are now"

Tai shook his head sadly.

"Kari there was something you never understood and I should have told you from the start but you didn't want to hear what me, Mom and Dad wanted to say"

"Okay fine. I'm listening"

She said as she sat on the rug and look to her brother. Tai then sat up on the edge of the bed.

"When me and Terra was first together, I was the one that actually broked up with her"

"But then...."

But Tai cut her off.

"Let me finish. I broked up with her in the first place because I wanted to be with Sora but it turns out she was dating Matt. That's when Meiko came along but then she moved to another city, a long distance relationship couldn't work. Then by some chance I met Terra again"

Tai finished. Kari was stunned with the information and frown.

"Then why were you so down and depress like now?"

"Because after Meiko, I realized that the only girl who really put a lot of effort in our relationship was Terra. She's understanding and reasonable. I made a mistake on breaking up with her in the first place, if only I knew that Sora wanted to be with Matt then I would have never broken up with her in the first place"

Kari froze as she realized what she has done.

"Oh no, what have I done?"

Tai sadly looked to Kari.

"Its not only your fault, it was Terra's parent's as well pushing her to date someone with a status and were also punishing her when she would run away from her room just so she can go out on a date with me. She sacrificed everything"

"I was the one who pushed her to the edge"

"She was holding on for so long, it wouldn't be too long for someone to break if they were in her situation"

"I need to apologize and for that way the both of you can try and get back together for that way everything can go back to normal"

Kari said with a brilliant plan as she stood up but Tai shook his head.

"I tried talking to her, she wouldn't listen and doesn't want to see me"

"But..."

"Just leave it"

"No, I need to make things right. If your not happy what makes you think she's not happy either?"

She asked. Tai open his eyes wide and was about to comment until his mom called him.

"Tai!! Look Terra is on TV"

Tai and Kari ran out of the room and into the livingroom and looked towards the TV and saw Terra holding hands with another guy but she didn't look to happy.

"We have received word that an arrange marriage will be taking place here in our town. Princess Terra would be marrying Prince Luke. The wedding will be taking place in one week and we are all invited for those who can go"

Tai and Kari were in shock.

"She's getting married?!"

The mom said in shock. Kari then smiled.

"Hey look you still have enough time before the week, go and talk to her"

"What's the point?"

Tai said as he sat on the couch with a slouch.

"What do you mean what's the point? She obviously doesn't look happy with the arrange marriage you can still have chance"

"How can I compete with a prince? What do I have to offer Terra? She has everything"

"Everything but you"

Kari finished.

"Her parent's won't approve of me"

"Then make them see you are the right one for Terra"

"I don't know..."

"Tai, you know Terra better than anyone else. Tell me what type of person Terra is?"

Tai thought for a moment and gently smiled.

"Terra doesn't want anything, not even a diamond ring, or dozen of roses, or anything physical because they could always be replaced except for.....me"

He said lowly and then stood up.

"I'm gonna need to stop that wedding"

"That's the spirit"

"But wait"

"What is it?"

"I can't be able to get through the guards"

"Hmmmm you have a point. I guess we have to come up with a plan"

Kari frown and thought for a moment. They stood a while thinking. Until the mom walked up to them and placed a batch of cookies on the counter table.

"May I suggest something"

The mom asked. Tai and Kari looked at each other and then looked back to their mom with a smile.

"Sure. What is it mom?"

"I think Terra would make an excellent wife for you one day Tai. So I would suggest, you wait and when the wedding day arrives, go to the wedding and say 'I object'"

Tai frown.

"Why at that time?"

"Because one, its romantic and two everyone is invited remember"

Tai eyes open wide and quickly sat up and hugged his mom.

"Thanks mom"

"Anytime son"

A/N Rate and Comment