Starting Over

Enjoy!

A few weeks passed and Tai and Terra's relationship was blooming. Tai's parents were happy about the news except for Terra's parents who looked down at Tai and his family with disgust. The only person who didn't knew about the relationship just yet was Kari, but later she will soon find out. As of right now Terra and Tai were on the soccer field in a heavy makeout by the bleachers since the team mates haven't arrived yet, Tai and Terra decided to use the moment and spend some time together.

"Hey hey hey boys and girls this is still a public place"

Said a voice. Tai and Terra pulled away panting and flushed. They looked to see it was the team that were laughing. Tai gave Terra another kiss on the lips before pulling away.

"Yeah whatever, you guys are late"

Tai said as changed into his soccer shoes.

"We're not late, we're just too early"

Said one of the players. Terra just shook her head with a laugh before making her way to the bleachers, but she didn't get far until she felt a hand grabbed on to hers pulling her back. Terra turn and smiled when she saw it was Tai.

"You forgot to give me my good luck kiss"

Terra smiled and gave him a loving kiss on the lips.

"There, now good luck"

"Thanks"

Terra then made her way to the bleachers and sat and watch the practice game. After a few hours of practice, Tai called in a break as he ran to Terra for to get a bottle of drink and a towel. One of the players notice Kari standing there next to the bricks not too far away.

"Hey Kari"

"Oh hey"

She said distantly as she look from a distance noticing Tai with another girl.

"Hey by any chance do you know who's that my brother is talking to?"

The guy looked towards the bleachers and smiled.

"Yeah that's Terra, she's your brother's girlfriend, they have been going out for a while now, I thought you knew"

Kari's eyes open wide in shock.

"Wait Terra, as in the Royal family Princess Terra?"

"Terra's a princess?"

Kari froze and shook her head.

"Nevermind I have to go bye"

She said quickly and ran off.

'No way, that can't be Terra if it is then what is Tai doing with her again? She's the one that caused him pain or did he forgot about that. No matter, I'll be sure to this matter into my own hands'

Kari thought angrily.

*Back to Tai and Terra*

The guy that was talking with Kari went to tell his group. Even they were confused but what better way to find the answer then from the source itself. They all went up to Terra and Tai.

"Hey Terra we have a question, that we'll like to ask you"

One of the players said. Terra nodded with a smile.

"Okay"

"Is it true your a princess?"

With that question said it froze Terra and Tai. Terra immediately broke from her trance.

"Um no that's ridiculous, who would say that?"

She asked lying through her teeth.

"Well Kari was here a few moments ago, she said something about you being part of a royal family"

"Wait Kari was here?"

Tai asked. The group nodded, Tai shook his head and quietly whispered.

"Okay you guys, I'm gonna tell you the truth but you have to promise not to say anything or else it will cause a lot of trouble"

The group nodded in understanding. Tai let out a sigh.

"Yes the truth is Terra is actually a princess"

"No way"

One guy whispered.

"Wait if that's true then where are her guards and why is she dressed like that?"

Another guy asked.

"Because her parents doesn't like the fact that she is dating someone like me and if she was in her formal clothing then paparazzi will torn our soccer field apart and then we won't get any practice done, understand?"

Everyone nodded in understanding and now all eyes were on Terra who was blushing.

"Now that you know that small fact about me, please don't treat me any different and don't tell anyone because or else I won't be able to hang out with you guys anymore"

"Don't worry Princess you can count on us"

One guy said proudly. Terra face palm.

"That's exactly what I meant, don't call me princess, I would like to hear my name once in a while"

"Okay"

Tai said cutting in.

"Now that's out of the way, let's get through practice you guys"

The guys groaned but nonetheless followed orders. Terra laugh and sat down as the guys went through the routines once again. At the end of practice, unfortunately the news of Terra being a princess still has the guys interested.

"Man, Tai you are so lucky"

"You both look like a good couple"

"Do you have sister?"

The guys were complimenting the couple and were also asking questions. Terra was laughing trying her best to give the honest answers. As for Tai he was looking at his girlfriend with a smile, lost in thoughts.

'How is it that I let you go in the first place? One thing for sure is that I am never letting go'

He thought with a smile. Terra looked at Tai with a smile as he leaned down and kissed her on the forehead. After the guys left, they made a promise to keep their lips sealed. Tai and Terra were walking hand in hand heading to the Ice Cream Parlor, Tai ordered Chocolate and Strawberry ice cream for them, they sat together under the shade and began to talk and eat their treat.

"I thought Kari already knew about us?"

"No she wasn't there when I gave my parents the news"

"Oh well that's one mystery solved but can you make sure she doesn't tell anyone else about who I really am because then I will get into a big mess"

"Yeah don't worry, I'll talk to her"

"Thank you"

A/N Rate and Comment