Family

Enjoy!

After their son was born, news have spread to the media causing the front gate of the mansion to be filled with paparazzi trying to get in for they can get a snap of a photo of the baby. Tai shook his head as he looked out the window and shook his head before closing the curtains. He then smiled as he looked to his wife who was playing with the baby that was laying down on the couch beside her. Tai sat beside his wife and gave her a kiss on the cheek before sighing. Terra looked at him with a smile.

"Let me guess, the paparazzi haven't left the building yet?"

She asked knowingly. Tai chuckled.

"Yeah but don't worry, I doubled up the security so no one can't come in or out of the property."

Terra nodded before turning her attention back to her baby that was sucking on her finger. Tai smiled as he looked to his son making baby noises.

"So when do you think our baby boy will get his own partner?"

Tai asked. Terra smiled in thought.

"How about Agumon?"

"Wait but Agumon is my partner"

"Hahaha I know that but get him another Agumon for a partner. Afterall he is starting to look a lot like you, just look at that hair. It's sad to say though he doesn't have anything that looks like me"

"Hey come on, he's probably going to have your personality"

"But I want my baby to have my eyes"

Tai chuckled as he buried his face to the croak of her neck and gave it a light kisses.

"We can have another one"

He said with a seductive smirk. Terra turn slightly to face him.

"Um let's wait for a few months, okay"

"Sounds good. Oh and also I will talk to Agumon about going to the digital world for he can ask a Koromon if they would like to gave a partner."

"Awesome"

The baby then made a yawning sound signaling that he was sleepy. Tai decided to put him into his nursery room and placed him in his crib, and stroke his hair gently. He then turned on the baby monitor as he made his way out of the room with another baby monitor in one hand. He then went to the livingroom where Terra was waiting for him. He smiled as he looked at her and signaled for him to sit down beside her. Tai happily wrapped his arms around her before pulling her into a loving kiss, before the kiss can become passionate someone cleared their throat causing Tai and Terra to pulla away. They look to see Agumon dressed in a king costume.

"Agumon?"

"What do you think? Kari helped me place it together"

"It looks great but what's the occasion?"

"Oh nothing, I just thought since we are living royal then maybe I should dress up too"

"Eh?"

Terra giggled and looked to Agumon.

"You look very dashing"

"Thank you"

He said with a blush.

"Hey Agumon?"

"Yeah Tai"

"Terra and I were thinking that when our son gets bigger, if maybe you can go to the digital world and ask one of the Koromon if they would like to have a human as a partner"

Agumon was surprised.

"You want your son to be partnered up with a Koromon like me?"

He asked. Terra and Tai nodded.

"Are you sure you wouldn't want your son to have a mega digimon like Angie?"

"Nah the Mega's are kind of hard to control if they are focus but I would trust one of the Koromon to be a partner to our son"

Terra answered.

"So how about it?"

Tai asked. Agumon couldn't contain his joy as he happily jumped on Tai.

"Of course!! I'll be happy to do it"

"Great"

Tai said. Just then a sound of crying came from the baby monitor. Terra stood up.

"I'll get him"

She said as she went upstairs to see to her son. It didn't take long for Terra to come back and sat back beside her husband.

"What was wrong?"

"Oh nothing, he just needed his diaper change and then he went back to sleep"

Tai smiled and nodded as he rubbed Agumon on top of his head.

"Hey are the paparazzi still out there?"

Terra asked. Tai stood up to check as he let out a sigh.

"No, but hey look at that"

He said. Terra and Agumon got up to look at the window. They laugh as they saw Davis yelling at the reporters to get back.

"Hahaha it was a good idea to give him that part time job"

Tai said.

"Tell me about it, his face is probably going to be in the front page tomorrow"

Terra said with a laugh. Just then a sound of grumbling caused the laugher to stop. Terra and Tai looked down at Agumon who was blushing and holding his stomach.

"I guess its lunch time"

Agumon said. Tai and Terra nodded as they made their way to the kitchen but Tai stopped.

"I'll go wake up our baby besides it is lunch time for him"

Tai said. Terra smiled with a raised eye brow.

"Are you sure? Or are you just using that an excuse to see my breast?"

She asked placing her hands on her hips. Tai smirk as he wrapped his arms around her waist bring her in closer.

"Well it is a beautiful sight to see"

"Uh huh, very well then go get him"

She said kissing him on the nose before pulling away to go to the kitchen. Tai smiled as he headed upstairs to the nursery room and was surprise to see Angie floating next to the crib.

"Angie what are you doing up here?"

Tai asked as he made his way to the crib. Angie smiled and flew to Tai swirling around him.

"He was already awake when I came to see him"

She said. Tai smiled as he looked into the crib and saw his son indeed awake yrying to reach up to grab Angie. Tai smiled as he lift up his son.

"Come its lunch time buddy"

Tai said as he carried him out to the room along with Angie. They headed to the kitchen to enjoy some lunch with Terra and Agumon.

A/N Rate and Comment