Honeymoon

Warning Lemon! Enjoy!

They arrived at their hotel and Tai got the keys for the hotel room, the honeymoon sweet was at the top of the building. They got into the elevator and headed to the top, Tai smirk as he let his hand drops down to Terra's ass causing her to blush. Terra grabs Tai's naughty hand and moves it up her waist. They got to the top level and at the end of the hall was twin doors, that was their hotel room. Tai unlocked the doors and headed inside.

Terra gasped at how amazing the room was. The room was big. As they entered, the bathroom was on the right, which was also big with a shower and a jacuzzi tub as well. The bed was a king size and in front of the bed was a big flat-screen tv with a dresser under it. There was a balcony as well. Terra walked to the balcony, opening the twin glass door leading out to it. Terra looked out and saw the city of New York and Terra saw in the distance, the city.

"Oh my goodness Tai. This is amazing."

Terra said. Tai walked up behind Terra and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I knew you would like it."

Tai said with a smiled as he started to kiss Terra's neck and slid his hands down Terra's sides to her hips. Terra had to hold back a small moan.

"Tai as much as I would like to do our dirty deeds, I would like to at least look around a little bit."

Terra told him. Tai groaned and pulled away from Terra.

"You ruin the moment."

Tai grumbled. Terra giggled,

"Sorry Tai."

Tai huffed and walked back into the room. Terra followed him with a smile.

"Don't worry. It'll only be a little bit and we'll come straight back."

Terra told him. Tai sigh, but nodded. They walked out of the room. Basically all morning Terra and Tai were out and about the city. They looked around the shops and stuff. Terra wanted to see the museum, but she would see it later on in the two weeks they were there. They walked back to the hotel and headed to their room. Terra swiped the card to opened the door and they walked inside. As soon as Tai closed the door behind them, he grabbed a hold of Terra and pushed her against the wall. Tai smashed his lips to Terra's in a kiss.

Terra gave a small shout once Tai put her against the wall, but once Tai started to kiss her, she gave a small moan and melted into the kiss. Tai licked Terra's bottom lip asking for entrance, which Terra gladly accepted. Tai stuck his tongue into Terra's mouth and started to map out the moist cavern he's explored so many times. Terra managed to pull Tai away so she could catch her breath, then pulled him back into another kiss. Terra wrapped her arms around Tai's neck to pull him closer to her body. Tai put his arms around Terra's waist and put his body close as well. They pulled away, Terra was out of breath. They put their foreheads together as Terra tried to get her breath back.

"Lets continue this in bed."

Tai said.

"I agree."

Terra breathed. Tai picked Terra up and walked to the bed.

"You have lube or something?"

Tai asked.

"Oh yea. I remembered to put it in the bathroom bag."

Terra told him. Tai got up quickly and headed to the bathroom. He looked around in the bag till he found the lube and ran back to the bed. Tai went in between Terra's legs and spread them apart.

"Ready to continue?"

Tai asked

"I'm always ready."

Terra answered. Tai nodded and opened the lube. He put some on his fingers. He closed it and put it on the side table for the moment. Tai put his first finger by Terra's entrance and worked the muscles till they were a little looser. Soon Tai slipped the finger inside and worked the muscles on the inside. When she was loose enough with one finger, he added a second. Tai scissored the fingers and moved them in and out to get her stretched. When Tai thought she was good enough, he added the third finger. As Tai slid in the finger, Terra gasped in pain from it. Tai continued to move the finger inside and moved it around. Soon Tai felt Terra relaxing and stretched out more. Tai then started to move his fingers to find the right spot. Soon Tai's fingers brushed against her G-spot causing Terra to gasp and then moaned as she exhaled. Tai smirked and continued to hit the sweet spot again and again. Terra continued to moan every time. Tai pulled his fingers out, which caused Terra to groan in disappointment.

"Don't worry Princess. I'll make it better."

Tai said as he grabbed the lube again and opened the lid and put some on his hand. Tai put the lube aside and spread the lube in his hand all over his now hard member. Tai then positioned himself in between Terra's legs at her entrance.

"You ready?"

Tai asked.

"Yes. Get on with it, but go slow as you go in."

Terra answered. Tai smiled with Terra's answer. Tai took Terra's hands into his, intertwining their fingers. Tai slowly started to push into Terra's entrance and went all the way to the hilt til he stopped and waited. Terra scrunched up her face in pain a little. She was adjusting to Tai's size. After a while, Tai was getting annoyed with waiting but he waited for Terra to tell him she was ready. Terra move her hips to tell Tai he was ready. Tai gladly started to move, slowly going out then slowly going back in. Slowly they went with the pace for a little bit. Then they both wanted more.

"Tai go faster! Harder!"

Terra begged.

"As you wish."

Tai breathed out. The next time Tai pulled out, he slammed back in harder then before. He continued to go harder as he started to go faster. Terra moaned at the treatment. Tai started to aim for different spots to give Terra that jolt of pleasure. Soon Tai knew he hit it since Terra let out a load moan. Tai smirked and stayed at that angle and counted to slam into Terra. They both moaned and groaned at the pleasure.

"I'm getting close Terra."

Tai said.

"If so, I want to try something."

Terra said. Tai slowed down a moment,

"Like what?"

"We need to flip over."

Terra stated. With one motion, Tai flipped them so Terra was sitting on top of him, still fully seated on Tai's member. Terra went to Tai's ear,

"I want to ride you."

Terra whispered seductively. Tai held onto Terra's hips and she started to move up and down. Slow was starting to annoy Tai, but soon picked up a bit of speed. Tai also started to thrust up into Terra hard. With Tai thrusting up and Terra going down, Terra moaned continuously as each thrusts hit her spot over and over again. Again Tai quickly felt his end, it didn't take long for Terra to end.

"TAI!"

Terra yelled, squirting all over Tai's lower abdominal. Terra's walls tightened around Tai's member and he thrust a bit more before he also ended.

"TERRA!"

Tai groaned, releasing deep into Terra. Terra fell onto Tai, trying to catch her breath. Terra managed to fall to the side, slipping Tai out of her.

"That was great."

Terra said, still out of breath.

"It was."

Tai agreed with a big smile on his face, he wrapped his arms around Terra's waist.

"You want to go another round?"

Tai asked. Terra looked at him and smirked,

"I like that idea. Once more round wont hurt."

Tai smirked and flipped them over so he was back on top.

"Let get started then."

Tai said. Terra smiled and pulled Yami down into a kiss as they started their second round that night.

A/N Rate and Comment