Marriage

Enjoy!

"Say what now?"

The queen said while the King remained quiet.

"You heard me, make him a prince"

Terra said with a determined smile. Tai happily smiled at Terra and looked to her parents.

"Are you even listening to your daughter?!"

The queen yelled at her husband. The King then smiled looking towards Tai and his daughter. He slowly walked up to the both of them.

"Tai is it?"

"Yes sir"

Tai said a bit nervous.

"Are you a man of your word?"

Tai smiled

"Yes sir"

"Will you take care of my daughter?"

Tai smiled as he looked to Terra.

"With my life"

He said causing Terra to blush.

"Then I don't see a problem. Why not? Let's make you into a prince, if your ready?"

The King asked to Tai. Tai smiled in surprised and nodded.

"Young man you made me realize that the best thing I can do for my daughter is to make her happy, I was taking her happiness away and I should have known better"

The Queen angrily grabbed Prince Luke's hand and walked towards her husband.

"You can't be serious, Terra is suppose to marry the prince!"

She yelled angrily.

"And she will as soon as I give the title to Tai"

"What?!"

"My dear, we need to do what is right even if there are a few changes, don't forget the changes I made for you when you weren't a princess and I forced my parents to let me take your hand in marriage when you had nothing, but I did it because I love you. Now let's do the same for our daughter"

The queen was then quickly silent and thought for a moment and sadly smiled as she walked towards her daughter.

"Sweet pea, I'm sorry I been pushing you its because I know how hard it is. I used to be in Tai's position but I was so blinded that I forgot I used to walk in his shoes. Please forgive me, both of you"

She said to her daughter and to Tai. They both happily nodded. The king smiled and looked to Tai.

"Are your parents here my boy?"

"Yes"

Tai looked to his family and motion them to come up.

"Well since the whole family is here, you all will be witnesses to this moment."

"Hold on, what's going on here? Have you guys all forgotten about me?"

Shouted Prince Luke who was fuming with anger. The group looked towards him as the King walked towards him.

"I am sorry Prince Luke but it appears Princess Terra would not be marrying you"

"Whether she doesn't, she still needs to hold her end of the arrangements"

He said angrily. The king frown at him.

"Don't you dare take that tone with me, I want you out and I will see to it that I will talk to your father"