First Time

Warning Lemon! Enjoy!

A few days passed since the ball and Terra had a small problem she had to deal with, because she is now 18, her parents allowed suitors to come and impress Terra for they can take her hand in marriage but she rejected all of them because her heart belongs to Tai. They were currently in the Kamiya's home alone, since his parents and Kari went out. Terra and Tai were in his bed and were in a heavy make out session. Tai gently pushed Terra down on his bed as he hover on top. The make out session was starting to get them hot and heavy. Tai stood up a little for he can take off his shirt but accidently hitted his head on the top bunk.

"Ow!"

He said before chuckling causing Terra to giggle.

"How about we take this to the floor"

Tai agreed and got off and grabbed some blankets to place it on the floor. Terra then laid down while Tai hover on top once again began to kiss her. Terra then sat up a little so she can remove her shirt. Tai then began to trail down Terra's neck and then down to her breast, he then looked to Terra.

"Do you want to continue? Because I can wait until we're both ready?"

Tai asked hesitantly. Terra blushed.

"Yeah I want to continue"

Tai nodded as he removed her bra, her skirt and her panties. Tai then trailed his kisses to her left breast and began to nip, lick amd suck on her nipple until it was hard. Terra was panting and moaned at the sensation.

"Ooohhh Tai"

Tai smirk as he continued with the other nipple giving it the same treatment. Once Tai pulled away, Terra sat up. Tai looked up at Terra with a questioning look until he felt his shorts sliding down his hips.

"T-Terra?"

Tai said a little surprised .

"Hmm?"

Terra looked up at Tai still removing the shorts.

"You know you don't have to-"

Tai started but was interrupted by Terra.

"I want to Tai"

Terra said firmly, she then blushed as she realised Tai was bear under the shorts. Tai chuckled then gasped as he was freed fully from the shorts and into the cool air. Terra had fully removed Tai from his shorts and dropped them off to the side. She moved in between Tai's legs to her prize. Tai gave a groan as he felt Terra's soft warm lips on him. Terra peppered Tai's erection in kisses before turning them into soft licks, Tai's groans filled the room. Terra took Tai into her mouth and sucked. Her hands resting lightly on Tai's thighs.

"Oh, Terra"

Tai whispered huskily. His head falling to the pile of blankets in pleasure. Terra swirled her tongue around Tai, fully taking in Tai's taste. Slowly taking in more and more of him. She took in too much and gagged. Pulling off and trying to get her breath back. Tai sat up quickly worried about his girlfriend.

"S-sorry"

Terra mumbled not looking at Tai.

"It's okay babe"

Tai said softly giving Terra a kiss.

"It happens"

"B-but I-"

Terra went to say

"But nothing, you were willing to try it and making a mistake doesn't make me love you any less. This is my first time too"