{Nine} 🍒

K E N T R E L L  P O V 💸

K E N T R E L L P O V 💸

"NBA gang bitch!" I say flexing for a video on the gram while Ben and Babyjoe throw some money around behind me and 3three records.

I just been to the bank and picked up 30,000 dollars . I ain't even know my music would get me this far . That's all from people listening to my shit on YouTube, Spotify, iTunes, allat, and that's only this week's profits...I still can't believe this bruh...

Now I can finally make my mama proud...

"You good mane?" Ben asks.

"Yeah, I'm just still surprised that's all." I reply.

"What you gone do with your first profits YB?" Kd asks with a big ass grin on his face.

"Ima save half, then with the other half ima go buy me some new shit, buy my brother and sister some new shit, buy my grandma and grandad some new shit, buy my mama some new shit and of course ima get all of y'all some new shit too." I say and they all cheer at the last part.

"What about Kylah?" 3three asks.

"He can't be buying shit for her no more, he got a whole girlfriend." Boomer says.

"Nigga you got a girlfriend??" Everybody else but Ben asks at the same time.

"N-"

"Yup. He dating the girl with the pretty hair." Boomer cuts in.

"Who dat?" Kd asks.

"Alana Westbrooks." 3three answers.

"You dating Alana??" Kd asks.

"Nah, it ain't like that" I say trying not to smile.

"Well, girlfriend or not, you like her ." 3three says.

"And how would you know?" I ask.

"The way you keep smiling like a dumbass whenever we mention her name." He smirks causing the other guys to laugh.

"I don't fucking smile whenever you mention her name nigga stop lyin ."

"Nigga who lyin ? So you tryna tell us you ain't feeling her ?" Boomer asks. "Cuz I'd be happy to make a move."