{Twenty One} 🍒

T I A N N A P O V 🎈

The Next Day

"You want pizza for lunch ?" I ask Nala .

She just groans in response and continues playing candy crush on her phone .

I sigh . "Come on boo...you're gonna have to forget about it eventually . I'm sorry but you can't change the past . Have you talked to Kentrell since yesterday ?" I ask .

"No, and ion plan on it ."

"Did his ass even apologise ?" I ask .

"No...but ian give him a chance to . I hung up ."

"Serves his sorry ass r- uh...Nala ." I say looking out the kitchen window .

"Yeah ."

"Don't look now...but he's walking up to the front door ."

"What ?!" She jumps up off the couch and looks out the window . "It's only Tuesday ! He's not supposed to be back for another 3 days !" She says starting to panic .

"Calm down it'll be fine, just talk to him ." I advise .

"But I don't wanna talk to him !"

"Nala he's already here ."

She looks towards the front door then sees his shadow and instantly runs up the stairs .

"Na-" I cut myself off as I hear the sound of her bedroom door shut .

I sigh then open the front door just as he's about to ring the doorbell .

"Yes ?" I say blankly .

"I need to talk to Nala ."

"No ." I answer bluntly before slamming the door back in his face .

I've always wanted to do that to somebody .

He rings the doorbell again 3 times . I roll my eyes then I open the door to see him standing there impatiently .

"Tianna please . I know I fucked up but I just need to explain what happened ."

"Kentrell...I honestly thought I could trust you with my best friend's heart but I was obviously wrong . She trusted you ! She let you go on tour with other females around and what did you do ? Take the first opportunity to cheat on her with your ex . I'm warning you Kentrell, Nala has been through so much and I hate seeing her upset . You better not fuck up again or I will get my brothers on you ." I threaten .

"Your brothers ?" He smirks obnoxiously.

"Yeah . My 16, 17, 19, 22 and 25 year old overprotective brothers . They count Nala as their sister too so if they knew about what you did to her, you would not still be standing here right now ."