{Nineteen} 🍒

A/N ~ Slight freakiness coming up in this chapter but I will still put a warning when it's about to start.😇

K E N T R E L L P O V 💥

I quickly get up and rush out of the house . I reach Miss Leah's and instantly run up the stairs completely ignoring Ben and Tianna making out on the couch . I go into Nala's room and hear noises coming from the bathroom so I go into there and see her bent over the toilet throwing up . I hold her hair back and rub her back as she continues to be sick . When she's finished she flushes the toilet and brushes her teeth . I just watch as she finishes brushing her teeth then looks up at me with tear stained cheeks and puffy eyes .

"Aye, what's wrong ?" I ask, genuinely concerned .

"N-nothing . Just go . . ." She walks back into her room and sits down on her bed .

"But-"

"You don't have to pretend anymore Trell ."

"Nala I was never pretending, I would never do that to you . I've meant every single thing I've said to you since you got here, especially that I love you . I know we ain't been together long but this past week I've developed feelings for you a lot faster than I ever have with anybody else . You are an amazing girl, the most amazing girl I've met in my life so far . You somehow manage to brighten up my day just by being you and not trying to please nobody else and I love that about you . See, you even got a nigga sounding soft and shit ." I chuckle and she laughs slightly . "The point is, you mine and I'm yours so we got each other now, aight ?"

Her eyes start to water again as she stands up to give me a hug . "I'm gonna miss you so much when I'm gone ."

I hug her back as I think about what she said . "Yeah . . . Ima miss you too ."

Ima really miss her...

🏙

 A L A N A  P O V 🌦

A L A N A P O V 🌦

So we all decided to go out and watch a movie today because my aunt was finna be out for the whole day and Kentrell's grandma was asleep . Then when the movie finished we got some food and headed back to my Aunt's.