Skoliosexual Pride - Jared Kleinman X Alana Beck

(Skoliosexual Jared and Non-Binary Alana)

    Jared swung the hammock gently with his foot, Alana asleep on top of him. They had had a long day of fishing and swimming. He had decided just to let them sleep for right now.

    Jared began to hum a tune, staring up at the sky as it got darker and darker. Soon, Jared could feel Alana start to shiver on top of him.

    He gently shook them awake, "Ready to go in?" He asked sweetly, and Alana nodded, rubbing their eyes.

    With a yawn, Alana rolled off of Jared and stretched. Jared got up from the hammock and slipped an arm around their waist.

The two headed toward their cabin, they had rented the place out for the summer and took a long vacation from work, they both had needed a break, Alana with their hard lawyer paperwork and Jared with his long hours working in I.T.

Jared slipped inside the cozy cabin and held the door open for Alana.

"We could tune into the news, it's almost eight." Alana suggested, plopping down on the couch. They only got one channel out in the middle of no where and most of the time it played reruns of church services. Jared got to work on the fireplace in the center of the room, their only source of heat in the dingy cabin.

As nice as it was to get away from the stress of everyday life, sometimes Jared wished he could just watch soap operas and set a thermostat.

"No, I'm tired, I think I'm just gonna go to sleep." Jared got the fire going and stood back proudly. When they had first arrived they had gone a few nights without heat.

"Suit yourself." Alana laughed, patting the couch they were laying on. "But you have to come cuddle."

"Fine." Jared climbed onto the couch and laid his head in Alana's lap. He shut his eyes as they began to comb their fingers through his hair.

The news flickered in the background, but Jared couldn't care less about what was happening elsewhere. Right now, he was here with Alana.