Grey-Ace Pride - Kevin Price X Connor McKinley

(If you have any suggestions for ships, just ask!)

    It was not very often that Kevin Price felt sexual attraction. Even when he did, he just didn't acknowledge it. It just wasn't very Mormon-like, in the words of his family, church leader, and pretty much every other Mormon he had ever met.

    However, that day had been one of the few days in a year that he would feel such feelings.

     It had been a normal day like any other in Uganda, in the fact that routine had run its course as usual. Kevin always got up first to shower and get ready and as usual when he went into the kitchen the other Mormon boys were still in their temple garments, not able to shower yet since Elder McKinley always showered second.

    However, that morning, Kevin hadn't been able to shake the weird feeling he had. It made him feel uncomfortable and frustrated.

    When he walked into the kitchen, all the boys were giggling, gathered around something Elder Church was holding.

    "What do you have there?" Kevin asked, running a hand through his still wet hair. All the boys froze, each looking up at Kevin with red faces.

    "It's nothing-" One of the boys started, but it was no use, once Kevin had put his mind to something, he was going to get what he wanted.

    "Let me see." He reaches a hand out and snatched the picture from Elder Church, bringing it up to look at it.

    His face went red as well.

In his hands he held a picture of a very naked Elder McKinley.

Kevin felt his mouth go dry as he looked at the picture. He looked up at the other boys, who were suddenly looking very guilty.

"Shame on you all!" Kevin scolded, quickly tucking the photo into his pocket. "Did Elder McKinley allow for you all to be looking at this photo?"

Kevin always preferred Elder McKinley to Connor.

With that, the boys cleared out of the kitchen, leaving Kevin to make himself some breakfast. As he poured milk into his cereal, Kevin's mind began to drift to the photo that was currently in his pocket.

Obviously he should give it back to Elder McKinley, that was the right thing to do. In fact, that was what he would normally do. But that day was not like other days, Kevin had an odd craving to look at the photo again.

Surely it wouldn't hurt, he was just accessing what the other elders were looking at.

Carefully, he slid the picture out of his pocket and stared at it, biting his lip.

Holy fuck.

Just then, the door to the kitchen opened and Kevin jumped, making the picture flutter to the floor. Elder McKinley stood in the doorway, towel still hung around his neck from the shower.

"Oh hey." Elder McKinley smiled, not noticing Kevin's panic to try and get the photo, which was now laying by Elder McKinley's foot.

"Hey." Kevin chuckled, inching closer while hoping the boy would continue into the kitchen. Instead, he just stood there.

"How are you this morning?" Elder McKinley asked.

"Just peachy." Kevin sucked in a breath and tried not to stare at the photo, which was face up.

"That's good." Elder McKinley caught Kevin's gaze and glanced down at the floor, paling as he saw the photo.

Kevin shrunk back, wanting to get out, but the other boy was still in the doorway.

Elder McKinley leaned down and picked the photo up off the floor, staring at it in shock. "How-How did you find this?" He demanded.

"I didn't, I swear." Kevin stood up straight, biting his lip, but the other boy's voice suddenly took a different tone.

"Were you snooping through my stuff, Elder Price?" He teased, moving forward and brushing his fingers along Kevin's shoulder. Kevin froze, unsure of what he should do.

Then, Elder McKinley's lips were pressed against his, wet and firm. At first Kevin just stood there, not kissing back. He'd never done anything of that sort. Slowly, he began to gently kiss back.

After a second, Elder McKinley pulled away, grinning. "Next time you want to see me naked, just ask." He winked, turning around and flaunting out of the kitchen.